Note: This manufacturer is excluded from all promotions
+ 5% off all future deliveries
What is Zimecterin Gold?
Zimecterin Gold provides effective treatment and control of the following parasites in horses: tapeworms, large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms (ascarids), hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, and summer sores. Zimecterin Gold kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S. vulgaris, with a single dose.
Horses (2 months of age or older)
- Broad spectrum control
- Treats and controls large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, and summer sores.
- Kills important internal parasites, including tapeworms, bots and the arterial stages of S. vulgaris, with a single dose
How does Zimecterin Gold work?
Zimecterin Gold is a potent antiparasitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate. It contains active ingredients ivermectin and praziquantel.
Zimecterin Gold has not been tested in foals younger than two months of age, mares at or near the time of breeding, pregnant or lactating mares, and breeding stallions. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Zimecterin Gold Directions:
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into your horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise your horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.
Make sure that your horse's mouth contains no feed before administering.
Zimecterin Gold Dosage:
|All weights||This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight and 454 mcg praziquantel per lb (1 mg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store up to 86°F. Transient exposure to temperatures up to 104°F is permitted.
Zimecterin Gold Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients (per syringe)||Amount|