What is Wysong Senior Dry Dog Food?
Wysong Senior Dry Dog Food by Wysong is an all-natural, well-rounded dry food that is formulated to help senior dogs get the nutrition they need without the extra calories and protein they don't. Wysong Senior is replete with vital probiotics and enzymes, vitamins, and minerals that aid in digestion and nutrient uptake and enhance your dog's health. Senior Canine Diet meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for Maintenance. Wysong foods, including Senior, are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your dog is eating.
- Especially made for older dogs in their senior years, but can be fed to younger dogs too as a part of a healthy diet
- First ingredient is turkey
- All natural ingredients, including added essential vitamins and amino acids that aid in digestion and nutrient uptake
- Does not contain any unnatural or non-nutritional ingredients
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
How it Works:
Wysong Senior is formulated for Senior dogs. It has vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and enzymes that aid in digestion and nutrient uptake, which can be especially important for older dogs. Senior Canine Diet meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for Maintenance.
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Senior is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Wysong Senior with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Always keep fresh, pure water available.
- If you feed your dog twice per day, cut the feeding amount in half at each meal.
- The amount fed should be adjusted to maintain an ideal body weight. Do not overfeed, regardless of the pet's eagerness. Over consumption leading to digestive upset is the most common difficulty pets have adjusting to this highly concentrated, unique nutritional formulation.
- The following amounts suggested should be decreased in proportion to the amount of supplementation with fresh whole foods, or other foods provided in addition to Wysong dry food.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Senior Dry Dog Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Senior Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||14.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.5%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.8%|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae*||454 million CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus faecium*||23.3 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei*||21.8 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Bacillus subtilis*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus plantarum*||8.2 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus lactis*||7.8 million CFU/lb|
|Amylase (Bacillus licheniformis)*||24,000 mg of dextrinized starch/min/gram|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*||18,000 micrograms or tyrosine/min/gram|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of butyric acid/min/gram|
|Lactase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of o-nitrophenol/min/gram|
|Phytase (Aspergillus niger)*||150 micromoles of inorganic phosphate/min/gram|
|Ingredients: Turkey, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Peas, Chicken Fat, Flaxseeds, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Eggs, Montmorillonite Clay, Crab Meal, Natural Flavor, Whey, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cheese, Tomato Pomace, Calcium Propionate, Chicken Cartilage, Colostrum, Choline Chloride, Coconut Oil, Organic Barley Grass, Blueberry, Dried Kelp, Yogurt (Whey, Milk Solids, Yogurt Cultures), Citric Acid, Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Chicory Root, Yeast Culture, Dried Carrots, Dried Celery, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Pepper.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|
|CFU: Colony Forming Units|