What is Wysong Epigen 90 Dog & Cat Dry Food?
Wysong Epigen 90 is a high-protein food that contains 90% meat and organs, which closely resembles what your pet was designed to eat. It is also completely starch free - not just grain free - which means that your pet won't be getting any unnecessary poly-sugars. Epigen 90 also includes critical food elements, like probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients, nutraceuticals, antioxidants in their natural forms, vitamins and minerals. And it is rich in omega-3s and other essential fatty acids, which helps maintain skin and coat health. Wysong Epigen 90 is nutritionally dense with a higher fat-to-protein ratio than most other pet foods, so less food is required to meet your pet's dietary needs. In addition, Wysong foods are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your pet is eating.
Dogs & Cats
- Ideal for all life stages from puppies/kittens through seniors
- 90 percent meat and organs
- Closely resembles the type of diet your pet is meant to eat
- Truly starch free not just grain free which means your pet won't be eating any empty calories from polysugars
- All natural ingredients, including added essential vitamins and amino acids
- Contains probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients, nutraceuticals, natural form antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and coat
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
- Available in 2 different sizes
How it Works:
Wysong Epigen 90 provides your pet with a well-balanced meal that is formulated to be as close to his or her natural diet as possible. With 90% meat and organ ingredients, Epigen 90 provides essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help your pet feel healthy and energized. Added Omega-3 and other fatty acids also help maintain healthy skin and coat.
Any sudden change in your pet's diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Epigen 90 is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Mix Epigen 90 with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions over a 15-day period. If your pet experiences difficulties, return to a smaller percentage of Epigen 90 and try again. Learn more about transitioning your pet to Wysong Epigen 90 here.
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Epigen 90 is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Epigen 90 with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Epigen 90 may be used as a single meal, or as a top dress to other foods to boost quality protein and other nutrient levels.
- Do not overfeed, regardless of the pet's eagerness. Over consumption leading to digestive upset is the most common difficulty pets have adjusting to this highly concentrated, unique nutritional formulation.
- The following amounts should be adjusted to maintain an ideal body weight. and decreased in proportion to the amount of supplementation with fresh whole foods, or other foods provided in addition to Epigen 90 dry food.
- If you feed your pet twice per day, cut the feeding amount in half at each meal.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Epigen 90 Dog & Cat Dry Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Epigen 90 Dog & Cat Dry Food:
Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Organic Chicken, Meat Protein Isolate, Chicken Fat, Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Coconut Oil, Chia Seeds, Taurine, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Chicory Root, Hemicelluose Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Yeast Culture, Minerals (Potassium, Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product.
Omega-6 fatty acids*
Omega-3 fatty acids*
908 million CFU/lb
46.6 million CFU/lb
43.6 million CFU/lb
38.8 million CFU/lb
38.8 million CFU/lb
16.4 million CFU/lb
15.6 million CFU/lb
Amylase (bacillus licheniformis)*
24,000 milligrams of dextrinized starch/min/gram
Protease (aspergillus oryzae)*
18,000 micrograms of tyrosine/min/gram
Lipase (aspergillus niger)*
5,000 micromoles of butyric acid/min/gram
Lactase (aspergillus niger)*
5,000 micromoles of o-nitrophenol/min/gram
Phytase (aspergillus niger)*
150 micromoles of inorganic phosphate/min/gram
Wysong Epigen 90 is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog and Cat Nutrient Profiles
Wysong Epigen 90 Dog & Cat Dry Food is rated
Rated 5 out of
My 6 year old peke always stole my cat's food and the cat's enjoyed eating the dog food which made no sense to me. Luckily in researching the internet came across Wysong and the company was generous and provided free samples. Well the advantage is the ingredients are not only grain free but starsh free. The Wysong Epigen 90 is great for both dogs and cats and they can share from the same bowl which usually is impossible if it exist with any other company. They ate up the free samples that Wysong sent and I ordered right away. Since 1800PetMeds offers free shipping and my order is $49 & over I order from them. My 6 year old Peke, my 14 year Persian and 12 year tabby are in excellent health no issues and I feel this food has alot to do with it!
Date published: 2016-03-11
Rated 5 out of
Great If you need to feed dry
I have a multi cat household and a Scottie who STEALS cat food! I have 1 cat with Colitis, one with cancer, 2 overweight. This food has satisfied each one and the Scotties allergies have subsided. I feed canned natures instinct grain free with it
Date published: 2015-02-11