SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $70.91 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Wysong Anergen Dog & Cat Dry Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Wysong Anergen Dog & Cat Dry Food?
Wysong Anergen is a hypoallergenic, unispecies food that can be given to both dogs and cats. It was developed specifically for dogs and cats who have allergy problems or cannot eat traditional pet food. Wysong Anergen is a lamb and brown rice based formula that is free of many of the allergy-causing protein sources and ingredients in other pet foods. It is made with non-allergenic, high quality protein sources and whole ingredients and the essential nutrients necessary to provide proper nutrition. Wysong Anergen does not contain beef, poultry, beef by-products, dairy, or wheat products. Wysong foods, including Anergen, are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your pet is eating.
Dogs & Cats
- Ideal for all life stages
- Specifically formulated for pets with allergies and food sensitivities
- All natural ingredients, including added essential vitamins and amino acids
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics
How it works:
Wysong Anergen is formulated to help pets who have allergies or food intolerances get the nutrition they need from a limited-ingredient pet food.
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Anergen is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Anergen with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Always keep fresh, pure water available.
- The amount fed should be adjusted to maintain an ideal body weight. Do not overfeed, regardless of the pet's eagerness. Over consumption leading to digestive upset is the most common difficulty pets have adjusting to this highly concentrated, unique nutritional formulation.
- The following amounts suggested should be decreased in proportion to the amount of supplementation with fresh whole foods, or other foods provided in addition to Anergen dry food.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Anergen Dog & Cat Dry Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Anergen Dog & Cat Dry Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||20.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.2%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.4%|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae*||454 million CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus faecium*||23.3 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei*||21.8 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Bacillus subtilis*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus plantarum*||8.2 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus lactis*||7.8 million CFU/lb|
|Amylase (Bacillus licheniformis)*||24,000 mg of dextrinized starch/min/gram|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*||18,000 micrograms or tyrosine/min/gram|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of butyric acid/min/gram|
|Lactase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of o-nitrophenol/min/gram|
|Phytase (Aspergillus niger)*||150 micromoles of inorganic phosphate/min/gram|
|Ingredients: Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Flaxseeds, Soybean Oil, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Montmorillonite Clay, Crab Meal, Coconut Oil, Salt, Rice Bran Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Tomato Pomace, Calcium Propionate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Organic Barley Grass, Blueberry, Dried Kelp, Yogurt (Whey, Milk Solids, Yogurt Cultures), Citric Acid, Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Chicory Root, Yeast Culture, Dried Carrots, Dried Celery, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Pepper.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles|
|**Not recognized as an essential nutriend by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|
|CFU: Colony Forming Units|