What is T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Putty?
T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Putty is a topical paste that is used for packing into hoof abscesses, cracks and white line cracks that may be infected. It is also used to as a long-lasting thrush (a bacterial infection in the hoof) remedy for horses.T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Care promotes healthy hooves by helping to dry out the hoof while providing gentle adhesion to the affected layers.
- Topical paste is used to pack into hoof abscesses, cracks and white line cracks
- Thrush remedy for horses
- Visible color indicates where the product is working, even days later
- Helps dry out the hoof
- Provides gentle adhesion to affected layers
- Non-stinging, non-toxic, non-caustic
- Deep-penetrating formula to remedy infections within the hoof
How does T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Putty work?
T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Putty contains phenoxyethanol, which works as a biocidal to remedy thrush of the Frog (tissue within the hoof) and create a protective barrier against microbial attack.
If inhaled, move to fresh air immediately and seek medical attention. If ingested, seek immediate medical attention. Do not induce vomiting. Wash off thoroughly if your skin comes in contact with T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Putty. Avoid contact with the eyes.
T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Putty Directions:
- Clean the hoof, completely removing any manure, dirt or other material.
- Use a disposable wooden applicator or brush to apply T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Care generously to the area of the hoof that needs attention. (Applicator or brush not included.)
- Then apply wrapping tape if needed.
Discard applicator after each animal.
T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Putty Dosage:
|All weights||Apply as needed|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep container tightly sealed. Store in a cool area.
T-HEXX Rhinohyde Equine Hoof Putty Ingredients:
|Basic Green 1, phenoxyethanol|