Solvit Sta-Put Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover
Solvit Sta-Put Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover
What is Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover?
The Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover is a quilted seat cover that attaches to the headrests in the front and back seats of your car like a hammock and protects your back seat from many of the messes pets can make. We all love our pets. But we could do without their messes. Whether your biggest concern is shedding fur, dirty paws, dander, or other messes, you can protect the back seat of your car from them with the Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover. And as an added bonus, the soft, micro-suede top fabric and padding in the quilted cover will provide comfort to your pets while giving you peace of mind. The easy-to-install cover has multiple attachment points, adjustable straps to fit any size seat, and two strap-like devices to keep the cover firmly in place in any vehicle that has headrests in the front and back. There are also seatbelt flaps at shoulder and waist, along with an under-seat cinch strap for a snug fit.
Note: The cover is not waterproof, but it is specially treated with Stain-Blok™, which helps repel liquid, making it easier to clean up any accidental spills.
Dogs and Cats
- Gives your pets a comfy place to relax in the car
- Protects your seat from pet hair, dander, dirt, spills, and other messes
- Stain-Blok™ fabric treatment lets you wipe dirt and spills up easily
- Water repellent
- Easy to install
- Machine washable
- Neutral colors blend with all cars' interiors
- Now with seatbelt flaps at shoulder and waist, along with an under-seat cinch strap for a snug fit
How it Works:
Once you've installed the Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover in the backseat of your car, your pets can ride in comfort while you can relax knowing that your seats will be protected from all sorts of pet messes. The four adjustable web-like straps will go around both the front and rear headrests to hold the cover in place at the top of your seats. There are four grommet positions for each strap at the edge of the cover that make it work with various headrest configurations, as well as seatbelt flaps at shoulder and waist, along with an under-seat cinch strap for a snug fit.
Always make sure your vehicle seat is dry before installing the Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover.
For in-depth installation details, please read the Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover manual.
- The cover is held in place by adjustable straps which go around the two rear headrests and the two front headrests. The straps that go over the front headrests are those next to the storage pockets. Lay the cover in place on the rear seat, loop the straps over the headrests and adjust the strap length for best fit.
- Locate the two white plastic tubes sewn to the underside of the cover. Push each tube into the gap between the seat back cushion and seat bottom cushion. The tubes can be removed with a strong tug but will hold firmly enough to keep the cover in place under normal use.
- Find the two straps sewn to the underside of the cover and pass each under one of the front corners of the seat and connect to the plastic adjustable anchors found on the sides of the cover (use of these is optional and might not work on some models if the seat is mounted to the vehicle floor).
- Side vents and seatbelt keepers: The cover includes two side vents with brass snaps along each side and two fabric strips with hook-and-loop tape in each upper corner. These can be used to hold a seat belt if it is not being used. The effect of this is to better keep the outer edges of the seat cover in place.
- Seat belt slits: The cover also includes two slits which allow seat belt buckles to pass through. These slits are oversized to fit all vehicle configurations. If not using seat belts, we suggest stowing the buckles under the cover and closing the flaps to keep debris from falling through the slits.
- Cleaning: Promptly wipe up any foreign matter or standing liquid. Machine wash cover in a commercial size front-load washing machine. Use cold water with a mild detergent. Line dry. Always make sure the cover and vehicle seat are dry before installing the seat cover.
Make sure your backseat is completely dry and debris free before installing.
Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Hammock Seat Cover Details:
|Micro-suede top fabric||56" x 57"|