PetSafe Front Seat Net Pet Barrier
PetSafe Front Seat Net Pet Barrier
What is PetSafe Front Seat Net Pet Barrier?
The PetSafe Front Seat Net Pet Barrier keeps pets in the back seat and out of your way, giving you the peace of mind knowing they can't jump in your lap or get under your feet while you drive. The barrier is made from a micro-mesh material that is designed to be easy to see through, and it's guaranteed "claw proof," so even the feistiest pet shouldn't be able to claw through it. The mesh netting is attached to a pop-up wire frame that keeps the net from sagging and make it a easy to install and uninstall. A central support rod increases the net's strength, and a tubing device with attached strap helps hold the net barrier firmly in place. Whether you have a sedan or an SUV, the Front Seat Net Pet Barrier is designed to fit your car -- and any car with head rests. It also comes with a handy storage pouch for your convenience.
Dogs and Cats
- Keeps your pet out of the front seat of your car, truck, or SUV
- Installs easily and quickly
- Designed to be easy to see through
- Comes with a handy storage pouch
How it Works:
Once you've installed the PetSafe Front Seat Net Pet Barrier in your car, your pets can enjoy the ride in the back seat, and you can feel good knowing they won't be trying to get under your feet or jumping in your lap while you drive.
The mesh barrier is attached to a coiled metal frame which might pop open when removed from the pouch. Remove carefully in an open area.
Remove carefully in an open area. The mesh barrier is attached to a coiled metal frame that might 'pop open" when removed from the pouch. The pouch should contain the mesh barrier and a support rod.
This barrier is designed for installation behind the front seat in all vehicles with headrests.
- For easier installation, raise each front seat headrest to clearly expose the metal headrest posts. (They can be returned to their normal position after installation).
- Allow the mesh barrier to 'pop open" to its natural, square shape.
- Assemble the support rod with the coupler between the two straight sections. Insert one end of the support rod into the small 'pocket" at the bottom edge of the barrier.
- Bend the support rod slightly, then insert the other end into the pocket at the top edge of the barrier.
- Attach the swivel hooks from each cinch strap onto one of the fabric loops sewn into the sides of the barrier. There are two loops on each side of most vehicles that will fit best using the lower loops.
- With the support rod on the front seat side of the barrier, thread the cinch straps around the outer headrest posts and loop back through the cinch rings.
- Tighten each cinch strap so the barrier is centered between the two seats. If the barrier rides too low, consider changing the swivel hooks to the upper fabric loops.
- Install the included tube in the front passenger seat by pushing the plastic tube into the space between the seat back and seat bottom.
- Tighten the strap attached to the tube so the bottom edge of the barrier rests firmly against the back of the seats and/or console. (It might be necessary to hold the tube in place when adjusting the strap.)
- Tuck any extra strap material between the seat cushions. The tube can be removed with a strong tug, but should stay in place under normal conditions.
To 'fold down" the barrier for storage, remove the support rod. Then, while holding the left and right sides, twist your hands in opposite directions while bringing them together. The wire frame should form three concentric circles. Align the circles then place barrier in the storage pouch. Handle carefully as the barrier can 'pop open" if not held in this stowed position.
Wipe with damp cloth or sponge and mild cleaner. Do not machine wash.
PetSafe Front Seat Net Pet Barrier Details:
|32" x 32"||1.0 pound|