15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $71.41 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post?
The SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post is a durable scratching post covered with sisal material. It stands 32" high and is a great addition to any home with cats that love to scratch furniture. With a large base that prevents wobbling, the SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post is fun for any cat. It's neutral-toned so it can fit almost anywhere in your home and is easy to assemble. If you want to give your cat a real treat, add the cushioned pad for the ultimate perch.
NOTE: The SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post Pad is also available (sold separately).
- Scratching post for cats
- Stops cats from scratching furniture
- Fibrous, durable sisal material
- Large base to stop wobbling
- Tower design so cats can stretch up and scratch
- Helps relieve stress and tones muscles
- Removes old nail sheaths
- Top attachment available for cats to perch
How it Works:
We love our cats, but we don't want our furniture ruined! The SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post helps your cat relieve stress, removes old nail sheaths, and helps to tone muscles. The tower design is perfect for cats that love to stretch and scratch. The large bottom wood base stabilizes the SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post and the wood top adds character to match home decor. To assemble all you have to do is screw in the top cap and bottom base and your cat is ready to scratch! Add more comfort with the cushioned SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post Pad to the top of your post to create a royal perch.
Replace if any damage is noticed.
- Place the post in a room where your cat spends a lot of time.
- If there is a spot your cat has already been scratching, place the scratcher in front of it.
- To introduce the post to your cat try using catnip as a lure.
- After your cat begins to scratch the sisal material make sure to give praise and a food treat.
- Use the perch pad by placing it on top of the post instead of the original topper and secure the pad with the Velcro tabs.
You can also try scratching your nails along the surface of the sisal material to teach your cat where to scratch.
SmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post Details:
|Wooden post covered in durable woven sisal material. Also available is a cozy, softSmartCat Ultimate Cat Scratching Post Padto perch on.||16" x 16" base; 32" height|