15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $171.36 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Plush Foam Dog Steps
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What are Plush Foam Dog Steps?
The Plush Foam Dog Steps are different than traditional dog steps. Instead of a squared step, the Plush Foam Dog Steps have rounded edges, which makes it easier for pets to climb up to and down from tall furniture. They are greatly beneficial for pets with joint and back problems. They are made with high-density foam, so they can support up to 100 lbs of weight, yet are very lightweight for easy transportation when traveling. They can be used in multiple rooms of your house wherever there is tall furniture and they come in 3 sizes to accommodate most pets. They also come in a variety of colors to match most home decor.
Pets up to 100 lbs
- Helps pets onto tall furniture
- Easier for pets to walk down than traditional squared steps
- Great for pets with back or joint problems
- Helps pets recovering from injury or surgery get on and off furniture
- Outer fabric unzips and comes off and is machine washable
- Rounded steps available in 4 colors of soft suede-like material
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Comes in 3 sizes to accommodate most pets
How do Plush Foam Dog Steps work?
Most steps for pets are squared and have a large gap from step to step. But the Plush Foam Dog Steps are rounded, closer together and have virtually no gap from one step to the next, making it easier for pets to climb up and down. They help pets get on and off of tall furniture, without having to jump and cause strain on their joints. Pets who have undergone surgery can use these steps while recovering to get up onto the couch, chairs or even the bed comfortably. Senior pets and pets with back and joint issues can easily get up and down off furniture without having to worry about the transition being painful or causing more stress on their body. Smaller pets with shorter legs benefit by the short distance from step to step. Pets who do not like traditional squared steps may like the Plush Foam Dog Steps due to the shorter distance between steps.
For pets only. Do not use as a human step stool. Do not use or rest near an open or exposed flame.
Plush Foam Dog Steps Directions:
- The Plush Foam Dog Steps require no assembly. Just take the steps out of the box, situate them against a tall piece of furniture and coax your pet into climbing the steps instead of jumping onto the furniture. Try using a treat or a favorite toy.
- Cleaning for micro-suede covering: When you want to wash the Plush Foam Dog Steps, just unzip the covering using the zipper on the side and remove from the foam. Wash separately in gentle detergent. Lay micro-suede coverings out to air dry before putting foam back
Be patient with your pet while teaching to climb the steps, since you want him or her to feel comfortable about using the steps. If a treat doesn't work, maybe a toy will coax your pet.
Store in a cool, dry place away from open flames.
Plush Foam Dog Steps Details:
How to Purchase the Right Size Pet Steps for Your Dog or Cat
- Measure the height of the location to which you are to trying to give your pet access.
- Allow for a few extra inches below the top of the surface you are trying to give your pet access to by purchasing steps that are slightly smaller (in height) than the piece of furniture.
- Select a color that best matches or complements your decor.
|Small (weighs 5 lbs)||14" H x 21" W x 20" D (6 lb shipping weight)|
|Medium (weighs 9 lbs)||17.5" H x 21" W x 25"D (10 lb shipping weight)|
|Large (weighs 11 lbs)||21" H x 21" W x 30" D (12 lb shipping weight)|
|Other Ingredients: Buckskin, Camel, Dark Chocolate, and Hot Fudge.|