15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $157.13 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Pet Gear Travel-Lite Tri-Fold Dog Ramp
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is the Pet Gear Travel-Lite Tri-Fold Dog Ramp?
The Pet Gear Travel-Lite Tri-Fold Dog Ramp is an ideal pet accessory to help your dog or cat climb in and out of cars, SUVs, trucks, and vans. It measures 71 inches in length, and the security straps help to keep the pet ramp stable when used in the trunk/rear loading area. Although dog ramps are often used to help senior or arthritic pets, they can also be used to help younger pets reduce the risk of developing arthritis.
Dogs and Cats (200 lbs and under)
Other Dog Ramps Also Available:
- Great for all pets, but especially helpful for pets that are senior, arthritic, or have recently had surgery.
- Bottom grips help to prevent ramp from slipping.
- Security strap secures the positioning of the ramp onto the loading deck of trucks, SUVs, or vans (using the metal hook).
- Emery board treading helps prevent slipping if the pet ramp becomes wet.
- Compact design makes storage easy.
- Ramp stays securely folded with the use of the side locking latch.
- Easy to carry with attached handle (when folded).
How it works:
Pet ramps like the Pet Gear Travel-Lite Tri-Fold Dog Ramp can be used to help your pet climb in and out of your car, SUV, or truck, or the ramps can also be used to get up onto elevated furniture such as a sofa or bed. No assembly required. Simply unfold and set the ramp in place.
- Unfold the Dog Ramp and place on a firm surface with carpeted mats facing up.
- Watch for pinch points while unfolding the pet ramp.
- Be sure the ramp is secure and all four corners are supported before allowing your pet onto the ramp.
The side latch helps to keep the ramp securely folded if you need to move or carry the ramp.
Pet Gear Travel-Lite Tri-Fold Dog Ramp Details:
How to Purchase the Right Pet Ramp for Your Dog or Cat
- Is the pet ramp for short or tall areas? The taller the area, the longer the ramp will need to be to reduce the incline for your pet.
- Make sure your pet does not exceed the individual pet ramp weight limitations.
- Will you be taking the pet ramp along with you when you travel?
|71"L x 16"W x 4"H||Dogs and cats weighing less than 200 lbs.|
Do not use or rest near an open or exposed flame.