What is the Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Frame?
Immortalize your treasured pet with the Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Frame. This classically styled mahogany wood frame comes with self-drying impression material so you can cast a keepsake pawprint to celebrate your furry little star forever. Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Frames are available in two styles. The 11.5" x 7.5" hinged, double-sided desktop frame holds your favorite 4" x 6" pet photo on one side and a custom-molded pawprint impression on the other. The 12" x 9.5" wall frame holds a 4" x 6" photo and your pet's custom molded pawprint impression side by side. Each frame comes with everything you need, including no-mess air dry impression material, rolling pin, shaping ruler, and adhesive backing to mount your finished pawprint impression. There's no better way to display your love for your special pet.
Cats and Dogs
- Create a personalized keepsake dedicated to your pet
- Easy, mess-free impression material molds your pet's pawprint
- Air-dry impression material; no baking required
- Attractive solid-wood mahogany frame complements any décor
- Rolling pin, shaping ruler, and adhesive strip included
- Two styles available: 11.5" x 7.5" hinged desktop frame or 12" x 9.5" wall frame
- Shadowbox design for display of a favorite photo as well as custom pawprint impression
- Impression material is 100% pet safe
- Also includes acid-free beveled mat
- Each style frame accommodates a 4" x 6" photo
How does the Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Frame work?
The Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Frame is a fun, easy, and attractive way to create an heirloom shadowbox to celebrate your favorite pet. The no-mess impression material does not require mixing. Just roll it smooth with the included rolling pin, gently press your pet's paw into the impression material and shape with the included shaping ruler and allow to air dry.
Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Frame Directions:
- Place aluminum foil (not included in kit) on a flat object, such as a book.
- Knead the impression material for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the impression material on aluminum foil and flatten it into a rectangular shape.
- Roll the impression material until smooth and flat using the included rolling pin. Make sure it is thick enough in order to get a good impression.
- Wet your pet's paw. Press the paw into the impression material and remove.
- Press the shaping ruler into the impression material to create straight edges.
- Leave the completed print on the foil to dry for 8-10 hours. Then, carefully flip the impression over to allow the bottom side to dry. Total drying time may take 2-3 days.
- Attach the impression to the background board using the double-sided adhesive tape. Make sure it is in the center by using the white mat as a guide.
- Tape your favorite pet photo to the mat.
- Assemble the frame as shown in the diagram included with the instructions.
If you failed to get a satisfactory impression on your first try, just go back to step 2 and re-knead the impression material, then continue through the steps as noted above.
Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Frame Details:
Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Hinged Desk Frame:
Items Included: Hinged mahogany wood desk frame, glass, acid-free mat, air-dry impression material, rolling pin, shaping ruler, spacer, double-sided adhesive tape, instructions.
Mahogany hinged desk frame
11.5" L x 7.5" W x 1.38" D
Pearhead Pawprints Keepsake Wall Frame:
Items Included: Mahogany wood wall frame, glass, acid-free mat, air-dry impression material, rolling pin, shaping ruler, spacer, double-sided adhesive tape, instructions.
Mahogany wall frame
12" L x 9.5" W x 1.38" D