What is Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Dry Dog Food?
Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food is suitable for dogs at all life stages. It's grain- and gluten-free, which makes it an excellent choice for dogs who are intolerant or sensitive to gluten or grains. And because of its high protein content, it is great for dogs who have high energy requirements. Many dog owners choose Instinct's Grain-Free Nutrition for dogs with food allergies and sensitivities because its grain and gluten-free formulation can provide relief from many food allergy symptoms. Dogs are natural carnivores, so it's their instinct to eat more fish, poultry, and meat protein and less grain. Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food provides dogs with a kibble made of 70% animal ingredients such as (such as salmon, herring, and menhaden fish meal) and nutritious oils - and the food is guaranteed to contain 35% protein overall. The protein to fat to fiber ratio is meant to help your dog reach and maintain an ideal body weight, which can protect him or her from a number of ailments and diseases. Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food also includes both Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids to help promote and maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Contains pure animal ingredients and nutritious oils
- Contains vegetables and fruits with vitamins and chelated minerals
- Approved for dogs of all life stages
- Provides a source of trace minerals
- Contains salmon meal, herring meal, and menhaden fish meal
- Totally grain- and gluten-free
- May provide relief from most allergy symptoms
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and coat
- Protein-to-fat-to-fiber ratio helps your pet reach and maintain an ideal weight
- Exclusive freeze dried raw coating offers great taste and nutrition
- Specifically formulated for rotation feeding
How it works:
Nature's Variety Dog Food provides your dog with a well-balanced, high-protein, grain-free meal that is not only delicious, but also provides essential vitamins and antioxidants to help your dog feel healthy and energized.
- Days 1 & 2: Feed 75% previous dog food and 25% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Days 3 & 4: Feed 50% previous dog food and 50% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Days 5 & 6: Feed 25% previous dog food and 75% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Day 7: Feed 100% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
The below Suggested Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Suggested Feeding Guidelines by the amount of times fed per day.
Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Dry Dog Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||37.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.50%|
|Vitamin E (min)||100.0 IU/kg|
|*Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)||2.7%|
|*Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)||1.8%|
|Vitamin C (min)||85 mg/kg|
|Bacillus Coagulants (min)||60,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Herring Meal, Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Salmon Meal, Tapioca, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Montmorillonite Clay, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Freeze Dried Cod, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.|
|Calculated Caloric Content ME (kcal/cup):523 *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|