What is Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef Dry Dog Food?
Dogs are natural carnivores, so it's their instinct to eat more meat, poultry, and fish protein and less grain. Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food provides dogs with a kibble made of 70% animal ingredients (such as such as beef meal, lamb, and turkey meal) and nutritious oils - and the food is guaranteed to contain 30% protein overall. The protein to fat to fiber ratio is meant to help your dog reach and maintain an ideal body weight, which can protect him or her from a number of ailments and diseases.Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food is suitable for dogs at all life stages. It's grain- and gluten-free, which makes it an excellent choice for dogs who are intolerant or sensitive to gluten or grains. And because of its high protein content, it is great for dogs who have high energy requirements. Many dog owners choose Instinct's Grain-Free Nutrition for dogs with food allergies and sensitivities because its grain- and gluten-free formulation can provide relief from many food allergy symptoms.
- Contains pure animal ingredients and nutritious oils
- Contains vegetables and fruits with vitamins and chelated minerals
- Approved for dogs of all life stages
- Provides a source of trace minerals
- Contains beef meal, lamb meal, and turkey meal
- Totally grain and Gluten-free
- May provide relief from most allergy symptoms
- Protein to fat to fiber ratio helps your pet reach and maintain an ideal weight
- Exclusive freeze dried raw coating offers great taste and nutrition
- Specifically formulated for rotation feeding
How it works:
Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food provides your dog with a well-balanced, high-protein, grain-free meal that is not only delicious, but also provides essential vitamins and antioxidants to help your dog feel healthy and energized.
- Days 1 & 2: Feed 75% previous dog food and 25% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Days 3 & 4: Feed 50% previous dog food and 50% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Days 5 & 6: Feed 25% previous dog food and 75% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Day 7: Feed 100% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
The below Suggested Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Suggested Feeding Guidelines by the amount of times fed per day.
Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef Dry Dog Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||36.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||19.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.50%|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C (min)||85 mg/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)||0.5%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)||3.0%|
|Bacillus Coagulants (min)Crude Fiber (max)||60,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Beef, Turkey Meal, Herring Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Chickpeas, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole, Pacific Rockfish), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Lamb Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Montmorillonite Clay, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Choline Chloride, Salt, Freeze Dried Beef, Freeze Dried Beef Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Beef Heart, Freeze Dried Beef Kidney, Freeze Dried Beef Spleen, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.|
|Calculated Caloric Content:ME (kcal/cup) 518|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|