What is Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Dry Dog Food?
Dogs are natural carnivores, so it's their instinct to eat more meat, poultry, and fish protein and less grain. Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food provides dogs with a kibble made of 72% animal ingredients (such as chicken meal, fish meal, chicken fat, and freeze dried turkey) and nutritious oils and the food is guaranteed to contain 42% protein overall. The protein to fat to fiber ratio is meant to help your dog reach and maintain an ideal body weight, which can protect him or her from a number of ailments and diseases. Nature's Variety Instinct is suitable for dogs at all life stages. It's grain- and gluten-free, which makes it an excellent choice for dogs who are intolerant or sensitive to gluten or grains. And because of its high protein content, it is great for dogs who have high energy requirements. Many dog owners choose Instinct's Grain-Free Nutrition like their chicken formula for dogs with food allergies and sensitivities because its grain- and gluten-free formulation can provide relief from many food allergy symptoms.
- Contains pure animal ingredients and nutritious oils
- Contains vegetables and fruits with vitamins and chelated minerals
- Approved for dogs of all life stages
- Provides a source of trace minerals
- Contains chicken meal, fish meal, and freeze dried turkey meat
- Totally grain- and gluten-free
- May provide relief from most allergy symptoms
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and coat
- Protein to fat to fiber ratio helps your pet reach and maintain an ideal weight
- Exclusive freeze dried raw coating offers great taste and nutrition
- Specifically formulated for rotation feeding
- Available in 4.4 lb, 13.2 lb, and 25.3 lb bags
How it works:
Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Recipe provides your dog with a well-balanced, high-protein, grain-free meal that is not only delicious, but also provides essential vitamins and antioxidants to help your dog feel healthy and energized. Added Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids also help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Days 1 & 2: Feed 75% previous dog food and 25% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Days 3 & 4: Feed 50% previous dog food and 50% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Days 5 & 6: Feed 25% previous dog food and 75% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
- Day 7: Feed 100% Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food.
The below Suggested Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Suggested Feeding Guidelines by the amount of times fed per day.
Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Dry Dog Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Nature's Variety Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||37.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.0%|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|*Vitamin C (min)||85.00 mg/kg|
|*Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)||2.6%|
|*Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)||0.3%|
|Bacillus Coagulants (min)||60,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Chicken, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Salmon Meal, Chicken Eggs, Tapioca, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Meal, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Montmorillonite Clay, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Potassium Chloride, Freeze Dried Chicken, Choline Chloride, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract|
|Calculated Caloric Content:ME (kcal/cup) 499|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|