What is Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats?
Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats contains natural botanical extract and kills fleas by contact for up to 7 days. Plus, Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats is also effective on black flies and mosquitoes, and is pyrethrin-free, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals on your cat and in the environment. Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats is easy to use, and long-lasting flea control for cats of all ages - and it can even be used on bedding!
For a complete flea-killing program, also use Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Shampoo for Cats.
For dogs, use Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs.
Cats & Kittens
- Kills fleas by contact
- Fully effective for up to 7 days
- Easy to use spray formulation
- Also effective on black flies and mosquitoes
- Contains natural botanical extract
- Can also be used as on your pet's bedding
- Safe & effective
- For cats & kittens only
How it Works:
Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats works to kill fleas by contact and lasts up to 7 days. Plus, it is also effective on black flies and mosquitoes. Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats uses biodegradable ingredients and natural botanical extract instead of pyrethrins, which makes this spray safe for any age cat. In addition to a pet spray, you can also use Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats on your cat's bedding.
Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended to contact a veterinarian prior to use on newborn kittens. Do not apply directing into eyes, mouth, or nose.
Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats Directions:
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray is for cats only.
- Spray your entire cat, including legs and paws. With gloves, stroke your pet's coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray entire coat until it is damp.
- Make sure not to spray directly into your pet's eyes, mouth or nose.
- Help the solution penetrate your pet's skin by spraying it directly onto the coat and skin and working it in thoroughly.
- Dry with towel.
- As with all flea products, wash your hands and any exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after applying to your pet.
- For bedding, spray on any bedding that may be infested and make sure to saturate any areas where fleas may be hiding.
- Repeat as necessary.
Spot test a small area on light colored coats and light colored carpeting or fabric prior to using.
Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats Dosage:
|All weights||Apply directly to your pet and your pet's bedding.|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store below 120F. Do not allow product to freeze.
Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats Ingredients:
|Sodium lauryl sulfate||1.20%|
|Cedar wood oil||0.25%|
|Other ingredients Water, vanillin (benzaldehyde, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy-)||98.35%|