SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food ?
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food is a premium and all natural dog food for dogs of all life stages (puppies, and adult, senior, and working dogs). Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food provides your dog with wholesome nutrition by using real ingredients including quality chicken, chicken meal, duck meal, wholesome grains, and fresh fruit and vegetables. Best of all, there are no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors in this food.
Puppies and Dogs
- High quality ingredients to help maintain total nutrition and whole body health
- A balanced blend of animal protein sources, vegetables, and whole grains that contain nutrients that help support whole body health everyday
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
- Helps promote healthy digestion and brain health
- Complete and balanced for all life stages
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
How it Works:
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food is made with all natural ingredients. Animal protein sources include real chicken meat as the #1 ingredient. Wholesome grains provide fiber and vitamin E. Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food also contains Taurine, an amino acid, which research studies have linked to cardiovascular health in dogs. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid supplements help maintain your dog's skin and promote a shiny coat.
Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Puppies:Feed up to 2 times per pound of body weight over adult levels.
- Adult Dogs:Adult dogs should be fed either once or twice per day. When you first start feeding Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food , we suggest to start with the amounts recommended in the table below. Energy requirements vary with environmental conditions, temperature and activity of your dog. The amount of food should always be adjusted to suit your dog's needs.
- Pregnant Dogs:Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7, 8, & 9 increase up to 25%.
- Lactating Dogs:Immediately after whelping, the nutritional demand for the new mother increases by 50% compared to the maintenance levels. Feed in 3 equal meals per day.
When switching your dog's diet, the change should be made gradually, by replacing the current food with increasing portions of Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food . The change should be completed after 5 to 7 days.
Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|10 lbs or less||1/2 to 1 cup|
|10-20 lbs||1 to 1 1/2 cups|
|20-30 lbs||1 1/2 to 2 cups|
|30-40 lbs||2 to 2 1/2 cups|
|40-60 lbs||2 1/2 to 3 1/2 cups|
|60-80 lbs||3 1/2 to 4 1/2 cups|
|80-100 lbs||4 1/2 to 5 1/4 cups|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store in a cool and dry place.
Natural Balance Ultra Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||27.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||5.0%|
|EPA & DHA (min)||0.25%|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min)||200 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min)||2.5%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.4%|
|Ingredients: Chicken, Peas, Chicken Meal, Lentils, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Sweet Potatoes, Flaxseed, Pea Starch, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg, Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Dried Apple, Dried Cranberries, Dried Spinach, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Carrots, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid (used as a preservative), L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content (calculated):ME = 3476 kcal/kg; 380 kcal/cup|
|Nutritional Statement:Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Original Ultra Whole Body Health Chicken, Chicken Meal, Duck Meal Dry Dog Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.|