What is Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Formula?
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Formula is part of the Allergy-Free line of foods created for dogs prone to food allergies or sensitivities. This dog food limits the ingredients in your dog's diet which may help to reduce allergic reactions such as skin problems, upset stomach, or an irritable bowel. Fresh sweet potatoes and real fish provide high-quality nutrition without any artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
- Fresh and simple ingredients (sweet potatoes and real fish) provide natural sources of protein and carbohydrates
- Grain-free formula with limited ingredients make this an ideal food for dogs with food allergies or sensitivities
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) dog food nutrient profile for adult maintenance
- Made in the USA
How it works:
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets are specially formulated to help reduce allergic reactions in dogs with food sensitivities. By using fresh protein sources and quality carbohydrates not found in many other dog foods (such as sweet potatoes and real fish) these simple ingredients may help to rebuild your dog's immune system and reduce allergic reactions. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids from canola oil, salmon oil, and flaxseed help to maintain your dog's skin health and shiny coat.
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Formula Directions:
- Adult Dogs:Adult dogs should be fed either once or twice per day. When you first start feeding Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Formula, we suggest to start with the amounts recommended below. Energy requirements vary with environmental conditions, temperature, and activity of your dog. The amount of food should always be adjusted to suit your dog's needs.
We recommend a gradual introduction by replacing the current food with increasing portions of the new Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Formula. The change should be over a 5 to 7 day weaning period.
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Formula Dosage:
|10 lbs or less||Up to 1 cup|
|10-20 lbs||1 to 1 and 2/3 cups|
|20-30 lbs||1 and 2/3 to 2 and 1/2 cups|
|30-40 lbs||2 and 1/2 to 2 and 3/4 cups|
|40-60 lbs||2 and 3/4 to 3 and 3/4 cups|
|60-80 lbs||3 and 3/4 cups to 4 and 3/4 cups|
|80-100 lbs||4 and 3/4 to 5 and 1/2 cups|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store in a cool and dry place.
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Formula Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||21.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||5.0%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)||0.05%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min)||2.0%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)||0.5%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||ME= 3310 kcal/kg; 350 kcal/cup|
|Ingredients: Dried Sweet Potatoes, Salmon, Fish Meal, Potato Protein, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Potato Fiber, Salt, DL-Methionine, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate), Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Citric Acid (preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Nutritional Statement:Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Fish Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.|