What is Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula?
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula is part of the Allergy-Free line of foods created for dogs prone to food allergies or sensitivities. This dog food limits the ingredients in your dog's diet which may help to reduce allergic reactions such as skin problems, upset stomach, or an irritable bowel. This formula uses a single protein source (lamb meal) and a single carbohydrate source (brown rice) without the addition of any artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
- Quality ingredients provide sources of protein (lamb meal) and fiber (brown rice)
- Limited ingredients make this an ideal food for dogs with food allergies or sensitivities
- Easily digestible
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) dog food nutrient profile for adult maintenance
- Made in the USA
How it works:
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets are specially formulated to help reduce allergic reactions in dogs with food sensitivities. By using fresh protein sources and quality carbohydrates (such as lamb meal and brown rice) these simple ingredients may help to rebuild your dog's immune system and reduce allergic reactions. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids from canola oil and salmon oil help to maintain your dog's skin health and shiny coat.
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula Directions:
- Adult dogs should be fed either once or twice per day. When you first start feeding Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula, we suggest to start with the amounts recommended in the table below. Energy requirements vary with environmental conditions, temperature, and activity of your dog. The amount of food should always be adjusted to suit your dog's needs.
We recommend a gradual introduction by replacing the current food with increasing portions of the new Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula. The change should be over a 5 to 7 day weaning period.
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dosage:
|5-10 lbs||1/2 to 1 cup|
|10-20 lbs||1 to 1 and 1/2 cups|
|20-50 lbs||1 and 1/2 to 3 cups|
|50-100 lbs||3 to 5 and 1/4 cups|
|Over 100 lbs||Add 1/2 cup per every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store in a cool and dry place.
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||21.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min)||1.7%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)||0.3%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||ME = 3410 kcal/kg; 355 kcal/cup.|
|Ingredients: Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Rice Bran, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Lamb, Tomato Pomace, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Citric Acid (preservative), Rosemary Extract.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Nutritional Statement: Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.|