What is NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8)?
NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) is the first canine vaccine that aids in the control of disease associated with Canine Influenza Virus H3N8 and H3N2. NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) requires overnight shipping at an additional cost. Syringes are sold separately.
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to MN.
Dogs (7 weeks of age or older)
- 2-in-1 protection against canine influenza which facilitates vaccination protocols
- Reduces the incidence and severity of coughing
- Decreases the overall clinical signs of disease, including ocular and nasal discharge, coughing, sneezing, depression, and dyspnea (difficulty breathing)
- Demonstrates protection against the formation and severity of lung lesions
- Contains inactivated virus
- Adjuvanted to enhance immune response
How does NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) work?
NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs at 7 weeks of age or older as an aid in the control of disease associated with canine influenza virus infection. A subtype H3N2 and subtype H3N8 virus have been chemically inactivated and combined with an adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response.
Talk to your veterinarian before giving your dog NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8). Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives. Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs. Do not vaccinate pregnant dogs. The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction. The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the mother's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by your puppy.
NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) Directions:
- Shake vial well.
- Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously. Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- The initial dose may be given at 7 weeks of age or older. A second dose is given 2 to 4 weeks later. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) Dosage:
|All weights||Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or as directed by your veterinarian.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Must be refrigerated. Do not freeze. Do not mix with other vaccines. Shake well. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) Ingredients:
|H3N2 & H3N8, Killed Virus Vaccine||1 ml|