NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv
What is NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv?
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv is a combination vaccine approved for protection against canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 1 and 2, canine parainfluenza virus, and canine parvovirus. One package of NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv comes with 25 doses. NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv requires overnight shipping at an additional cost. Syringes are sold separately.
Dogs and Puppies (6 weeks of age or older)
- Protects against all known strains of CPV, including CPV-2c2,3
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- Canine vaccine containing CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- Protects against 2 types of adenovirus that cause hepatitis and respiratory disease in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza and parvovirus in 1 formula
How does NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv work?
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv vaccine is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis) and adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), canine parainfluenza virus, and canine parvovirus. Data indicates the development of corneal opacity is not associated with the use of this product.
Talk to your veterinarian before giving NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv to your pet. Contains gentamicin as a preservative. Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs. Do not vaccinate pregnant dogs. The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction. The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the mother's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by your puppy.
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv Directions:
- Transfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv vial aseptically (sterilely).
- Mix gently until dissolved. Use the entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat at 2-4 week intervals until your dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv Dosage:
|All weights||Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly or as directed by your veterinarian.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Must be refrigerated. Do not freeze. Do not mix with other vaccines. Shake well. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv Ingredients:
|Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus Vaccine||1 ml|