What is Licks ElderDog?
Licks ElderDog promotes healthy joints, a strong immune system, and digestive health. With high levels of active ingredients, ElderDog provides the necessary nutrients for joint support, boosted immunity, regular digestion, healthy heart and optimum skin and coat health.
- Promotes healthy joints, a strong immune system, and digestive health
- High levels of active ingredients
- Supports a healthy heart and optimum skin and coat health
- All natural chicken flavor
- Easy-to-give flavored gel, no pills needed
How does Licks ElderDog work?
Licks ElderDog Senior Formula contains beneficial levels of glucosamine, omega-3 fish oil, L-Carnitine and green-lipped mussel to help mobility and encourage immunity.
If your dog’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Licks ElderDog Directions:
- At mealtime feed direct to mouth or in a separate bowl. Use consistently to see desired results.
Refrigerate to thicken gel.
Licks ElderDog Dosage:
|Under 25 lbs||Give 1 packet every 2 days|
|25-100 lbs||Give 1 packet every day|
|Over 100 lbs||Give 1-2 packets every day|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Refrigerate after opening.
Licks ElderDog Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients (per packet)||Amount|
|USA Veg Glucosamine||800 mg|
|Omega 3 Fish Oil||500 mg|
|Green Lipped Mussel||100 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||18 mg|
|Other Ingredients: All Natural Chicken Flavor, Non-GMO Maltodextrin.|