Knockout Area Treatment
Knockout Area Treatment
What is Knockout Area Treatment?
Knockout Area Treatment kills adult fleas and ticks and controls pre-adult fleas (larvae). It contains a unique combination of ingredients that kills both adult and pre-adult fleas, and even kills fleas before they grow up to bite. It reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks. Knockout Area Treatment prevents reinfestation and buildup. One treatment with this spray gives continuous flea protection for 120 days. Leaves no objectionable odor or sticky mess and when used as directed, does not stain furnishings.
Indoor home and upholstery
- Kills adult fleas and ticks
- Controls pre-adult fleas (larvae) for 120 days
- Prevents fleas from developing into the adult biting stage
- Reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks.
- Prevents reinfestation and buildup.
- Leaves no objectionable odor or stick mess
How does Knockout Area Treatment work?
Knockout Area Treatment contains Nylar (pyriproxyfen) insect growth regulator, a unique ingredient in this flea spray, that continues to kill fleas for 120 days (4 months) by preventing their development into the adult biting stage.
For indoor use only. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, and chemical resistant gloves (such as barrier laminate, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, or viton). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Do not enter or allow others to enter the treated area until the spray has dried. Do not allow people or pets to enter treated areas until vapors, mists, and aerosols have dispersed, and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated. Remove pets and birds, and cover fish aquariums and ornamental fish ponds before spraying, and turn aquarium systems off.
Knockout Area Treatment Directions:
- Shake well before each use.
- Hold can 2 or 3 feet from surfaces to be treated.
- Be sure to apply uniformly using a sweeping motion to carpets, rugs, drapes, and all surfaces of upholstered furniture. Be sure to treat pet bedding as this is a primary hiding place for fleas.
- Avoid wetting furniture and carpeting. A fine mist or spray applied uniformly is all that is necessary to kill fleas and ticks.
- Retreat as necessary.
Be sure to also use flea prevention on your pets to keep fleas away.
Keep out of reach of children and other pets. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and open flame. Store away from food and pet food.
Knockout Area Treatment Ingredients: