15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $222.84 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel?
The Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel is an outdoor cat tunnel with a durable, industrial strength fishnet that firmly stakes into the ground. The Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel is great for indoor cats that want to get outdoors to play, but need to be contained so they don't run the neighborhood risking injury. The tunnel is completely enclosed with 2 doors on either end with mesh, fishnet fencing that easily stakes into your yard. Once unfolded the tunnel is 10 ft. long and can also be attached to the Kittywalk Portable Outdoor Cat Tunnel or Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Enclosure.
- 10 ft. outdoor cat tunnel for your yard
- Open fishnet construction so your cat can feel one with nature
- Sets up easily in a matter of seconds
- Does not harm grass
- Solid steel components and rip stop netting
- Weather-resistant netting and frame
- Travel & storage bag included
- Can also be hooked up to pet doors so your cat can go in and out whenever he or she wants
- Portable & lightweight
- Can be used along with the other Kittywalk units
How it Works:
The Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel can be set up in a matter of minutes in your backyard to create a safe place for your cat to bird watch, exercise and just enjoy the fresh air without you worrying about escape or injury. The tunnel itself is 10 ft. long and comes with 2 doors. The tunnel gives your cat the maximum amount of visibility and ventilation and is made out of rip stop netting; just in case he or she finds it necessary to climb. The included lawn stakes are made out of highly-durable steel and when firmly pressed go into the ground easily. The Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel can also be attach to a pet door to allow your cat the ability to go in and out when he or she so choses. The Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel is weather resistant, so it can be used during all seasons. However, when not in use, you can simply fold up the Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel, place inside the included storage bag and tuck it away in a dry spot for a later play date. The Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel can be combined with the Kittywalk Portable Outdoor Cat Tunnel for a little extra length or the Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Enclosure for a full day of playground fun!
Don't leave your cat unattended for long periods of time.
Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel Directions:
- Once you receive the Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel, unfold and place anywhere in your yard you would like your cat to play.
- Press on the top of the tunnel firmly to insert the stakes into the ground. This will keep the tunnel from sliding around in your yard when your cat plays inside the tunnel.
- Once set up, allow your cat to go inside the tunnel.
- Also can be hooked up to pet doors so your pet can go outdoors at will.
The Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel can also be connected to other Kittywalk units.
Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel Dosage:
|Any size||Stretches up to 10ft.|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Details of the Kittywalk Outdoor Cat Tunnel:
- Completely enclosed with 2 doors
- Open net construction
- Sets up in seconds
- Maximum visibility and ventilation
- Does not harm your
- Assembly required - Sets up in seconds
- Additional units can be added
- Solid steel components & rip stop netting
- Weather resistant for use during all seasons
- Handy travel & storage bag included
- Connects with other Kittywalk units
|18"W x 24"H x 10'L||18"W x 24"H x 3"D|