What is Elimin-Odor Pet Accident?
Elimin-Odor Pet Accident stops odors at the source by preventing odor molecules from forming into a gas. It can be used to neutralize pet urine and stool odors on carpets, drapes and upholstery. It also discourages your pet from returning to the same spot. The non-irritating formula is non-toxic and non-irritating to eyes, with no desensitizing or masking agents.
Dogs and Cats
- Stops odors at the source by preventing odor molecules from forming a gas
- Neutralizes pet urine and stool odors on carpets, drapes and upholstery
- Discourages your pet from returning to the same spot
- Can be used as a training aid
- Non-irritating formula
- No desensitizing or masking agents
- Non-toxic and non-irritating to skin and eyes
How does Elimin-Odor Pet Accident work?
Elimin-Odor stops odors at the source by preventing odor molecules from forming a gas.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Use externally on specific odor source only. Do no spray directly on your pets.
Elimin-Odor Pet Accident Directions:
- Pull up spout.
- Squeeze bottle to spray product directly on the area to be treated.
- Allow product to soak in for a few minutes; then work in thoroughly with a clean, damp cloth.
- Sponge area clean with wet towel; allow to dry naturally.
- Repeat use as necessary.
All fabrics should be spot-tested for color-fastness and water spotting in a hidden area.
Store at room temperature.
Elimin-Odor Pet Accident Details:
|For use on urine and stool odors||8 oz (236.6 ml)|