What is Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L?
Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 9 weeks of age or older against canine distemper, infectious canine hepatitis, canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza, canine parvovirus (CPV), Leptospira canicola, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae, Leptospira grippotyphosa, Leptospira pomona, and Borrelia burgdorferi. Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L requires overnight shipping at an additional cost. Syringes are sold separately.
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to MN
Dogs (9 weeks of age or older)
- Protects dogs and puppies against canine distemper, infectious canine hepatitis, canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza, canine parvovirus (CPV), Leptospira canicola, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae, Leptospira grippotyphosal, Leptospira pomona, and Borrelia burgdorferi.
How does Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L work?
Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L contains a CPV 2b strain which has been demonstrated to aid in the prevention of disease caused by CPV 2c in puppies with CPV maternal antibody.
Talk to your veterinarian before giving your dog Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L. Shake well. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine. Do not mix with other products, except as specified on this label. This product has not been tested in pregnant animals. In case of human exposure, contact a physician. Gentamicin and thimerosal added as preservatives.
Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L Directions:
- Aseptically (sterilely) rehydrate the Duramune Max 5 vial with the Borrelia Burgdorferi bacterin-Leptospira bacterial extract vial supplied.
- Administer (one) 1 mL dose subcutaneously.
- The presence of maternal antibody is known to interfere with the development of active immunity.
- Puppies should be revaccinated every 2 to 3 weeks until at least 12 weeks of age.
- All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive one dose of this product and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later.
The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been established for this product; consultation with your veterinarian is recommended.
Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L Dosage:
|All weights||Administer one 1 ml dose subcutaneously or as directed by your veterinarian.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store in the dark at refrigerator temperatures. Avoid freezing. Shake well. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
Duramune Lyme + Max 5/4L Ingredients:
|Canine Distemper-Adenvirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus Vaccine Modified Live Virus, Borrelia Burgdorferi Bacterin-Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona Bacterial Extract||1 ml|