What is Dogtra No Bark Collar?
The Dogtra No Bark Collar trains your dog to stop unwanted barking. The small to medium breed unit is fully waterproof and intended for dogs between 10 lbs and 40 lbs. The medium to large breed unit's collar is waterproof and intended for dogs over 40 lbs. Both units have an LED battery life indicator. The small to medium breed unit features anti-microbial plastic contact points along with steel contact points to protect your dog's skin. This unit also features two options for training: 6 levels of stimulation with a warning vibration before correction for faster learning and a vibration-only mode. It is recommended to use the small to medium unit for medium breeds with sensitivities.
- Low to high power with 7 levels of stimulation
- Fully waterproof, adjustable strap
- Comes in small, medium or large
- Low to medium power with 6 levels of stimulation
- Bark recognition distinguishes barking from surrounding noises
- Non-stimulation vibration mode and test mode
- Includes 2 rechargeable 2-hour rapid charge lithium batteries
- Tricolor LED battery life indicator
- Activates from the vibration of the dogs' vocal cords
- Includes 2 rechargeable lithium batteries
How it Works:
The Dogtra No Bark Collar emits a vibration, simulation, or both to your dog to correct the unwanted behavior. Your dog will learn to stop barking to avoid the stimulation.
For use on dogs only. It is recommended to begin training at the lowest level. Gradually increase intensity if your dog continues to bark. Closely monitor your dog's reaction to find the correct stimulation level.
- Refer to the manual for detailed testing and battery charging instructions with diagram. Charge and test collar before initial use.
- Pager/Vibration mode (small to medium unit only): The collar will vibrate twice when the dog barks.
- Stimulation mode: The intensity levels range with the lowest number being the lowest level and highest number the highest level. It is recommended to begin training at the lowest level. Gradually increase intensity if your dog continues to bark. Closely monitor your dog's reaction to find the correct stimulation level.
- A proper fit is necessary for optimal functionality. Both contact points must be in contact with your dogs' skin at all times for a consistent stimulation.
- Remove the collar before playing with your dog. The activity may cause your dog to bark, which may lead him/her to associate playing with the electrical stimulation.
Move the contact points to a different location on your dog's neck periodically to avoid skin irritation.