15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $378.29 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Dog Crate with Wooden Cover
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Dog Crate with Wooden Cover?
The Dog Crate with Wooden Cover provides your dog with a secure resting area and also functions as an accent piece of furniture in your home. The crate includes a wooden veneer cover, complementing most home decor and allows you to use the top surface for holding personal items. A removable plastic tray is included to protect flooring. The wooden cover is removable, making traveling easy. This dog crate also includes a removable plastic tray and is available in 3 sizes (Small, Medium, and Large).
Dogs and Cats
- Rich cherry wood finish helps your dog's crate blend in as furniture inside your home
- Steel wiring provides a safe resting area and visibility for both you and your pet
- Includes a removable plastic tray
- Easy to assemble
- No hardware necessary
- Available in 3 sizes
How it Works:
The Dog Crate with Wooden Cover is great for addressing these common behavioral issues:
Separation Anxiety - Helps eliminate your pet's destructive behavior and keeps your pet safe from unforeseen dangers when you are away.
Sleeping - Pets will come to think of this crate as their own room or safe space in the house.
House breaking - Pets do not normally urinate or defecate where they sleep, which means no accidents in the home.
Training with multiple pets - Using a crate can reduce the aggressiveness between pets when training.
This pet crate is not suitable or certified for air travel. These crates are not stackable. Remove all collars and leashes while using this product. Make sure all locks are engaged when this product is in use. Do not use or rest near an open or exposed flame.
Please read all instructions before assembling.
Download the Dog Crate with Wooden Cover Instructions
Dog Crate with Wooden Cover Directions:
- Unlatch hook used to lock folded cage together.
- Unfold cage as shown in the instructions leaving front and back panels folded down.
- Unfold back panel and firmly push into place.*Note:Ensure the back panel has locked underneath hooks on top and sides of cage.
- Unfold front panel and firmly pull into place.*Note:Ensure the front panel has locked underneath hooks on top and sides of cage.
- If using the separator, insert it on an angle then straighten at desired position and lock into place by hooking onto the sides.
- Lift cage and carefully place on Cover Bottom (A)
- Place Front Cover (G) on Cover Bottom (A) and line up magnets.
- Insert pieces D (x1), E (x1) and F (x2) as shown in the instructions.
- Guide Cover Top (A) onto unit aligning Front and Back Legs.
- To quickly and easily remove tray, remove Front Cover (G) and slide tray out.
To clean panels, use clean water on a damp cloth.
Store at room temperature.
Dog Crate with Wooden Cover Details:
Howto Purchase the Right Size Crate for Your Dog or Cat
- Your pet should be able to stand and fully turn around in the crate.
- Pick a size that your pet will fit into when fully grown.
|Small||24" W x 18" L x 19" H|
|Medium||30" W x 19" L x 21" H|
|Large||42" W x 28" L x 30" H|