What is Cat Window Perch?
The Cat Window Perch is a unique indoor resting area your cat will love. No tools are required to assemble when you use the Velcro attachments, or it can be screwed onto a surface for a more permanent placement. The Cat Window Perch is a super soft resting area that also includes the support of orthopedic foam.
- Great for all cats, but especially beneficial to arthritic or senior cats because of the orthopedic foam
- Cats love the view of the outdoors
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy design supports up to 40 lbs
- Cover is removable for easy washing
How it Works:
The Cat Window Perch is an ideal resting area for cats because it offers the outdoor view from almost any window surface. It is also beneficial for senior and arthritic cats due to the orthopedic foam, which helps with joint inflammation and stiffness.
- Velcro® attachment: (For any windowsill.) Upon removing the Cat Window Perch from box, note the forward edge of the tray portion. The screw holes in the tray are to be nearest the window. Hold the tray onto desired mounting position on the windowsill and determine positioning of legs. Snap legs into position and hold up to windowsill again. Be sure the Cat Window Perch is level. If it isn't level, snap legs into another position. Once desired adjustments are made, remove tray and attach Velcro® to the raised portion on the bottom of the Cat Window Perch tray directly under the two outside screw holes. Gently set the tray down onto windowsill in the desired position. Press down firmly above the Velcro® strips to ensure proper adhesion to windowsill. For best results, wait 24 hours before using. (This gives the Velcro® adhesive optimal time for proper adhesion.)
- Screw attachment: (For wood windowsills.) Remove cloth cover and foam. Use same positioning techniques as above. Once desired position is achieved, mark windowsill through the screw holes in tray using a pencil. Using a 1/16 drill bit, drill 1 down into windowsill. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to attach the Cat Window Perch with the 3 provided screws. Replace foam and cloth cover and your Cat Window Perch is ready for use. Rubber bumpers may be attached to the legs where they meet the wall if more stability is needed.
The Cat Window Perch is covered in orthopedic foam, great for arthritic cats.
Store in a cool, dry place.