What is Calendula Cream?
Calendula Cream helps to promote healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. It is used to naturally heal skin irritations. The moisturizing texture of Calendula Cream makes it ideal for use on dry or chafed skin.
- Made from extract of marigold flowers
- Promotes healing of wounds, chafing, minor burns and sunburn
- Used to naturally heal skin irritations
- Great for keeping in your first-aid kit
How does Calendula Cream work?
Calendula Cream is a homeopathic medicine made from an extract of marigold flowers. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and can accelerate wound healing.
Do not use on animals that are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Stop use and ask a veterinarian if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
Calendula Cream Directions:
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- For cuts, scrapes and chafing, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
Ask a vet before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Calendula Cream Dosage:
|All Weights||Apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed or as directed by a veterinarian.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and other pets. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Calendula Cream Ingredients:
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10%|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Caprylyl glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl palmitate, EDTA disodium, Glycerin, Lauroyl macrogolglycerides, Pegoxol-7 stearate, Purified wate, Sodium hydroxide, Sorbic acid, 1,2-hexanediol|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|