SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $41.41 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate Extensions
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate Extensions?
The Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate Extensions are to be used with the Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate. They are available in 9" or 24" sections to add extra width to the pet gate.
Dogs and Cats
- Adds extra width to the Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate (not included)
- Extension pieces are available in 9" or 24" sections
- The Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate fits hearths 6' wide by 2' deep
- Gate door features an easy one-hand release
How it Works:
The Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate acts as a barrier to protect your pet from heat or flames from fireplaces, barbeques, or wood stoves. The 9" and 24" extension pieces are to increase the width of the Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate.
At 20" away from the source of heat/fire, the gate could reach a temperature of 130°. Since every fireplace/wood burning stove, barbeque grill reaches different temperatures, test your unit at maximum heat output. If gate is hot to touch, move gate further from heat source than recommended 20".
- The removable, vertical bar has been mounted in cone end of extension.
- Remove vertical bar by lifting up on bar while pulling it down and out of cone.
- When adding to the Auto Close HearthGate, add extension in between two gate sections.
- If more than one extension is added, install in continuation of first extension.
- Position optional section with cone hinge at top. Align cone hinge underneath top hinge on original end section. When center of both hinges are aligned, top and bottom, release and they will lock together.
- Reinstall a removable, vertical bar. Insert bar by pressing it into upper hinge cone, while sliding bar into groove of lower hinge. The spring in the cone will make bar lock in place.
Please note that the Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate cannot be completely folded when optional extensions are added.
Check the stability of the gate and tighten all hardware and mountings regularly. It is recommended you place the gate a minimum of 20" from the source of heat/fire.
Auto Close HearthGate Pet Gate Extensions Details:
|9" Extension: 9" W x 29.5" H||Dogs and Cats|
|24" Extension: 24" W x 29.5" H||Fits onto theHearthGate Pet Gate|
Always store product in a clean, dry place. It is recommended you place the gate a minimum of 20" from the source of heat/fire.