What is the ThunderWorks ThunderLeash?
Brought to you by the same innovative makers of the Thundershirt, the ThunderWorks ThunderLeash is a great addition to your dog's supply box. The ThunderLeash is designed to be used as a simple standard leash, or a harness for dogs that pull their owners. The ThunderLeash is a safe and effective way to stop your dog from pulling you during walks. The ThunderWorks ThunderLeash simply attaches to your dog's collar for a standard leash configuration, or slips around your dog's chest and works as a "no pull" harness.
Dogs (weighing 25+ lbs)
- Works as a standard leash or "no pull" harness
- Configures into a "no pull" harness quickly
- Applies pressure to your dog's torso as a reminder to stop pulling
- Uses your dog's existing collar
- Available in size large for dogs over 25 lbs
- From the same makers of Thundershirt
How does the ThunderWorks ThunderLeash work?
The ThunderWorks ThunderLeash comes in size large to fit dogs weighing over 25 lbs. The ThunderLeash can be used as a standard leash that clips right onto your dog's collar, or can be used as a "no pull" harness for dogs that pull their owners while walking. For "no pull" assistance, the ThunderLeash wraps around your dog's torso and reduces pulling by applying constant pressure to the torso as a reminder to stop. The best part is, the ThunderWorks ThunderLeash hardware is easy-to-use and works with your dog's existing collar.
For use on dogs only.
ThunderWorks ThunderLeash Directions:
Directions to use as a Standard Leash
- Clip the ThunderLeash onto your dog's existing collar.
- This standard configuration is best for dogs that do not pull.
Directions to use as a "No Pull" Harness:
- Clip the ThunderLeash onto your dog's collar and slide the leash to the left side (harness position).
- Wrap the ThunderLeash around your dog's chest, and slide it into the harness slot on the right side of the clip.
- Once you have the leash in place, adjust the "slack buckle" until the ThunderLeash stays loosely against your dog's torso without tension on the leash.
- Make sure you can easily slide two fingers between the leash and your dog's chest.
- Use the included booklet for more fitting instructions and guidance for the slack and safety buckles.
The slack buckle should be above the harness slot, while the safety buckles should be below the harness slot.
ThunderWorks ThunderLeash Dosage:
|Over 25 lbs||Large|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store in a cool, dry place.
ThunderWorks ThunderLeash Details:
|One ThunderLeash and fitting instructions.|
|Large||For dogs over 25 lbs|
|Dog weight||Distance Between Slack Buckle and Safety Buckle|