SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $39.97 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Natural Balance® Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain Free Duck & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Natural Balance® Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain Free Duck & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food?
Why Feed a Limited Ingredient Diet? Sometimes what's NOT in your dog's food is just as important as what is. At Natural Balance we realize feeding your dog a simpler premium dry dog food diet with fewer ingredients gives you control of exactly which ingredients your dog eats. When you want to keep it simple, Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® provides a dog food option to help you feed your dog's greatness. Our dry dog food duck and potato formula is made with farm-raised duck as the first ingredient and features limited, easily digestible, carbohydrate sources. This duck and potato formula has everything you want to feed your dog and nothing you don’t, with no added peas, pea protein, lentils, legumes, corn, wheat, or soy. With over 125 years of combined pet food experience across Board-Certified Clinical Veterinarians, Animal Nutritionists, Research Scientists, Design Engineers, and Pet Feeding Analysts working to design our proprietary formulas, we’ve got you — and your dog — covered in delivering nutrition, quality, and taste in dry dog food formulas you can feel good about.
- Duck is the number one ingredient and the single animal protein source
- Potatoes provide grain-free sources of fiber for digestive health; cassava flour for gluten-free, easy-to-digest carbohydrates
- Purposefully crafted using a limited number of ingredients that support your adult dog's overall health and wellbeing
- Added Taurine helps protect your dog's healthy heart
- All dogs will enjoy our delicious recipes, not just those with dietary sensitivities
How does Natural Balance® Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain Free Duck & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food work?
Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain Free Duck & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition. Crafted with duck as the first ingredient and grain-free sources of fiber, this limited ingredient recipe supports full-body health and is easy to digest
Keep cool and dry, airtight container
Natural Balance® Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain Free Duck & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Feed according to the guidelines below using a standard 8-ounce measuring cup
- The amounts in the table are intended as guidelines only. The food intake should be adjusted according to the age, weight, breed, temperature, climate and activity level of your dog. Consult a veterinarian for specific weight recommendations
- Adult dogs should be fed either once or twice per day. When you first start feeding Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Salmon & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food, we suggest starting with the amounts recommended in the table. Energy requirements vary with environmental conditions, temperature and activity of your dog. The amount of food should always be adjusted to suit your dog's needs
Keep clean water available at all times
Natural Balance® Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain Free Duck & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight of Adult Dog (lbs)||Serving Size|
|Up to 10||1 cup|
|10 - 20||1 to 1 1/2 cups|
|20 - 30||1 1/2 to 2 cups|
|30 - 40||2 to 2 1/2 cups|
|40 - 60||2 1/2 to 3 1/2 cups|
|60 - 80||3 1/2 to 4 1/4 cups|
|80 - 100||4 1/4 to 5 cups|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Natural Balance® Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain Free Duck & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Ingredients: Duck, Duck Meal, Potatoes, Cassava Flour, Sweet Potatoes, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potato Protein, Flax Seed, Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Citric Acid (used as a preservative), Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract|