What is Wysong Epigen Dog & Cat Dry Food?
Wysong Epigen Dog & Cat Dry Food is a high-protein food that contains 60% meat and organs, which closely resembles what your pet was designed to eat. It is also completely starch free - not just grain free - which means that your pet won't be getting any unnecessary poly-sugars. Epigen also includes critical food elements, like probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients, nutraceuticals, antioxidants in their natural forms, vitamins and minerals. And it is rich in omega-3s and other essential fatty acids, which helps maintain skin and coat health. In addition, Wysong foods are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your pet is eating. Wysong Epigen comes in 3 different formulas, organic chicken, venison, and fish.
Dogs & Cats
- Ideal for all life stages from puppies/kittens through seniors
- Closely resembles the type of diet your pet is meant to eat
- 60 percent meat and organs
- Truly starch free not just grain free which means your pet won't be eating any empty calories from polysugars
- All-natural ingredients, including added essential vitamins and amino acids
- Contains probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients, nutraceuticals, natural form antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and coat
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
- Available in 3 different sizes
How it works:
Wysong Epigen Dog & Cat Dry Food provides your pet with a well-balanced meal that is formulated to be close to his or her natural diet. With 60% meat and organ ingredients, Epigen provides essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help your pet feel healthy and energized. Added Omega-3 and other fatty acids also help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Epigen is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Epigen with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Epigen may be used as a single meal, or as a top dress to other foods to boost quality protein and other nutrient levels.
- The following amounts suggested should be decreased in proportion to the amount of supplementation with fresh whole foods, or other foods provided in addition to Epigen.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Epigen Dog & Cat Dry Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Epigen Dog & Cat Dry Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||60.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.0%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.2%|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae*||908 million CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus faecium*||46.6 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei*||43.6 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus*||38.8 million CFU/lb|
|Bacillus subtilis*||38.8 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus plantarum*||16.4 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus lactis*||15.6 million CFU/lb|
|Amylase (Bacillus licheniformis)*||24,000 mg of dextrinized starch/min/gram|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*||18,000 micrograms or tyrosine/min/gram|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of butyric acid/min/gram|
|Lactase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of o-nitrophenol/min/gram|
|Phytase (Aspergillus niger)*||150 micromoles of inorganic phosphate/min/gram|
|Ingredients: Organic Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potato Protein, Meat Protein Isolate, Chicken Fat, Gelatin, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Coconut Oil, Chia Seeds, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Tomato Pomace, Calcium Propionate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Organic Barley Grass Powder, Blueberry, Dried Kelp, Yogurt (Whey, Milk Solids, Yogurt Cultures), Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Chicory Root, Hemicellulose Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Yeast Culture, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Pepper.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles|
|**Not recognized as an essential nutriend by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|
|CFU: Colony Forming Units|