What is Sentry Calming Collar For Dogs?
The Sentry Calming Collar is proven to effectively modify stress-related behavior dogs such as inappropriate marking, excessive marking and chewing when in fearful or stressful situations. The Sentry Calming Collar provides a convenient alternative to diffusers, which are limited for use in the confines of a designated room. The Sentry Calming Collar for Dogs can be used without long-term side effects.
Dogs and Puppies
- Proven to effectively modify stress-related behavior that may occur during travel, new social interactions, fireworks, thunderstorms and vet office visits
- Pheromone technology makes dogs and puppies feel safe and secure
- Lavender chamomile fragrance
- Fit and stay design keeps collar on your dog
- Fits neck sizes up to 23 inches
- Safe and effective
- Lasts up to 30 days
How does Sentry Calming Collar For Dogs work?
The Sentry Calming Collar mimics the pheromone that the mother dog produces to calm and reassure her puppies. Dogs recognize these pheromones throughout life and the collar works to mimic the natural way to help dogs cope with fearful situations.
The Sentry Calming Collar For Dogs is designed to release powder when applied, which will activate the pheromones. Wash hands after placing collar on your pet. Seal collar in a plastic bag when not in use to prolong the effect. Remove the collar before shampooing your dog and replace it after your dog's coat is dry. Do not use the collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions. Keep out of the reach of children and other pets.
Sentry Calming Collar for Dogs Directions:
- Take the collar out of the packaging and stretch to full length. The tabs that held the collar in place should fall off when stretching; pull on any remaining tabs to remove them.
- Bend the buckle in half between the holes in the buckle, so that you can easily pass the end of the collar through both holes.
- Place the collar around your dog's neck. Feed the collar through both holes, notches facing out. Fit to the neck of your dog. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of your dog and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over dog's head, and the two fingers can be placed between the collar and dog's neck. Leave 2 or 3 extra inches for collar adjustment, cut off remaining excess collar and dispose of in the trash.
Seal collar in plastic bag when not in use to prolong the effectiveness of the collar.
Sentry Calming Collar for Dogs Dosage:
|All weights||Use one collar every 30 days.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store at room temperature.
Sentry Calming Collar for Dogs Ingredients: