What is Rear Dog Lifting Harness?
Made specifically for pets lacking mobility in their rear legs, the Rear Dog Lifting Harness will allow your dog to enjoy increased freedom as you help him or her outside to the bathroom, around the house, or on a walk around the neighborhood. Because the Rear Dog Lifting Harness lifts from your pet's hips and abdomen, it causes less stress on the legs and underbelly, making the lifting experience more enjoyable for your pet.
- Supports your dog's back legs and helps his or her mobility
- Mesh liner provides good air flow, protecting your pet's skin and coat
- Built-in comfort-grip handle makes lifting your pet easier on your hands and back
- Protector panel keeps your dog's genitals away from the straps of the harness
- Two different sizes ensure you get the right fit every time
How it Works:
After you secure the rear support harness onto your pet, you can lift your dog's hips, helping him or her gain more freedom of movement and enjoy greater independence. The support harness is perfect for around the house, car trips, or quick walks.
Check to ensure that all straps are snug fitting before lifting your pet to make sure there is no pinching, twisting, or uneven pressure.
- Place panel over your dog's back.
- Connect belly band around your pet's stomach.
- Secure leg straps to lifting panel.
- Make sure that all straps, buckles, and harness pieces are snug and not twisted.
- Lift your dog's hips gently using the attached handle or lifting leash.
- Remove support harness from pet.
- Stow in a secure location for next
Make sure to lift your pet gently when using the Rear Dog Lifting Harness, keeping a constant, even pressure to avoid pulling on one side of your pet's hips or back.
Rear Dog Lifting Harness Ingredients:
|Medium||Dogs 35-70 lbs|
|Large||Dogs 70-130 lbs|
|Product Materials:Metal, Plastic, Cloth|
After use, keep dog support harness away from pets in a convenient location, so you can grab it quickly the next time you need it.