What is the QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper?
The QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper by Miracle Care is a state-of-the-art grooming tool suitable for professional or home use. The built-in QuickSensor technology detects the quick (blood and nerve supply) of your dog's nail and alerts you before you cut. Accidentally cutting into the quick of your pet's nails is painful and traumatic. The red, yellow and green indicator lights let you know where your dog's quick is located with a red light. As you slide the clipper away from the quick, the light will turn to yellow to indicate you are approaching the safe zone, then to green when it is okay to cut. Trim your dog's nails safely every time without the guesswork by using the QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper.
Large Dogs or Hard Nail Breed Dogs
- QuickSensor technology detects the quick and alerts you with red, yellow and green indicator lights
- Durable, professional grade construction
- Super sharp blades for a clean cut
- Built-in safety latch
- Spring-loaded comfort grip handles
- Runs on two LR44/AG13 Batteries (included)
How it works:
The QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper lets you know precisely where your dog's nail quick is located using the unique QuickSensor technology. Red, yellow and green colored indicator lights instruct you when not to cut, when to use caution cutting and when it is okay to cut your dog's nail.
Read Owner's Manual prior to operating. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in water. For external use only. Not for use other than for its intended purpose.
- For use on Large Dogs or Hard Nail Breed Dogs.
- To insert the batteries into the battery compartment on the handle of the clippers, slide the compartment cover toward the sensor. Insert the two LR44/AG13 batteries and replace the compartment cover.
- Gently squeeze the handle and flip down the safety latch to allow the clippers to open completely.
- Turn the clipper on by pressing and releasing the power button.
- When the unit is activated, the YELLOW light will blink for several seconds.
- When start-up is complete, the RED light will turn on.
- When the light strip shows steady RED, move the clipper to the base of the nail with the sensor facing your dog's paw.
- Slowly move the clipper back toward the tip of the nail.
- The light strip will change to YELLOW and then GREEN when it is safe to clip.
- Clip nail.
Read the included Owner's Manual prior to operating.
Should be stored at room temperature.
QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper
Items Included: QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper, (2) LR44/AG13 batteries, and Owner's Manual.
QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper is rated
Rated 4 out of
I needed a dog nail clipper like this one as my dog has only two white nails and it is hard to know when to avoid the quick especially since I do not normally cut his nails. We have a patio which has a flooring that is a natural emery board but this year it has been impossible to use it so my dog's nails got insanely long. The idea behind this clipper is amazing but there is room for improvement. Here is how mine works. I turn the metal thingy to unlock it and push the button which blinks on orange but then it turns yellow then red. The first time it does not function (stays red) which is the annoying part. I have to turn it off and then it gives me green. As I place it on my dog's nail it changes color according to where it is okay to snip.
My dog absolutely HATES nail cutting. He is okay with me touching his nails and massaging them but once he sees the clipper if he is awake he begins to nip and bite. So my strategy has been to catch him truly deep asleep and do the nails patiently one nail at a time (one a day if need it be). Here is another thing I would recommend the maker of this clipper is to sharpen the blades really well. They are not bad but if you are not fast enough if the nail is somewhat hard you may crush the nail. In my case it is not bad as my dog's nails long but I will not go anywhere close to the quick like some groomers do. I just want to clean them up to avoid him getting hurt cause of too curly nails. It is a slow process but I am taking my time not to hurt the guy. I wish this clipper is improved upon (hence the 4 stars) I am happy with it and although Willie wakes up startled when I snip his nail I am confident I go it right. Also a BIG HUGE thumbs up to the customer service from 1800 petmeds as they were insanely helpful when my clipper got stuck in Canada customs to the point where I was wondering if someone just decided to take it. Thank Goodness we finally got it. If I would recommend it to any one yes. but use it with extreme caution.
Date published: 2017-03-05