What is the QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper?
The QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper by Miracle Care is a state-of-the-art grooming tool suitable for professional or home use. The built-in QuickSensor technology detects the quick (blood and nerve supply) of your dog's nail and alerts you before you cut. Accidentally cutting into the quick of your pet's nails is painful and traumatic. The red, yellow and green indicator lights let you know where your dog's quick is located with a red light. As you slide the clipper away from the quick, the light will turn to yellow to indicate you are approaching the safe zone, then to green when it is okay to cut. Trim your dog's nails safely every time without the guesswork by using the QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper.
Large Dogs or Hard Nail Breed Dogs
- QuickSensor technology detects the quick and alerts you with red, yellow and green indicator lights
- Durable, professional grade construction
- Super sharp blades for a clean cut
- Built-in safety latch
- Spring-loaded comfort grip handles
- Runs on two LR44/AG13 Batteries (included)
How it works:
The QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper lets you know precisely where your dog's nail quick is located using the unique QuickSensor technology. Red, yellow and green colored indicator lights instruct you when not to cut, when to use caution cutting and when it is okay to cut your dog's nail.
Read Owner's Manual prior to operating. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in water. For external use only. Not for use other than for its intended purpose.
- For use on Large Dogs or Hard Nail Breed Dogs.
- To insert the batteries into the battery compartment on the handle of the clippers, slide the compartment cover toward the sensor. Insert the two LR44/AG13 batteries and replace the compartment cover.
- Gently squeeze the handle and flip down the safety latch to allow the clippers to open completely.
- Turn the clipper on by pressing and releasing the power button.
- When the unit is activated, the YELLOW light will blink for several seconds.
- When start-up is complete, the RED light will turn on.
- When the light strip shows steady RED, move the clipper to the base of the nail with the sensor facing your dog's paw.
- Slowly move the clipper back toward the tip of the nail.
- The light strip will change to YELLOW and then GREEN when it is safe to clip.
- Clip nail.
Read the included Owner's Manual prior to operating.
Should be stored at room temperature.
QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper
Items Included: QuickFinder Deluxe Safety Nail Clipper, (2) LR44/AG13 batteries, and Owner's Manual.