15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $35.26 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Bright Mind Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula
Sorry we have no alternatives.
Save 35% on first AutoShip with code SAVE35 (up to $20 off. Exclusions apply)
+ 5% off all future deliveries
+ 5% off all future deliveries
What is Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Bright Mind Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula?
Innovative dry formula that promotes alertness and mental sharpness in small breed senior dogs. Made with brain-supporting nutrients that contain a proprietary blend of DHA & EPA, antioxidants, B vitamins and arginine for cognitive health.
Dogs (7+ years, 20lbs and under)
- Brain-supporting nutrients which contains a proprietary blend of DHA & EPA, Antioxidants, B vitamins, and Arginine for cognitive health
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Promotes alertness & mental sharpness
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Bright Mind Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula work?
DHA & EPA, Antioxidants, B vitamins, and Arginine provide nutrients for cognitive health, along with Glucosamine and omega-3 fatty acids for mobility. Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Bright Mind Chicken & Rice Formula also contains live probiotics for digestion, in addition to antioxidants to promote immune health.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Bright Mind Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Directions:
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food.
- To avoid dietary upsets, gradually transition by feeding a little less of your dog’s previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Bright Mind Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dosage:
|Weight||Amount per Day|
|3-12 lbs||1/3-3/4 cup|
|13-20 lbs||3/4-1 cup|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Bright Mind Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||29.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.7%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min)||0.15%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.15%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.9%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||500 IU/kg|
|Pyridoxine (Min)||3.0 mg/kg|
|Folic Acid (Min)||0.6 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min)||90 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||500 ppm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min)||0.45%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)||1.9%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Chicken, rice, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, vegetable oil (source of medium-chain triglycerides), barley, dried egg product, fish meal, fish oil, natural flavor, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, L-Arginine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, soybean oil, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7)], magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], L-Lysine monohydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, garlic oil.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|