What is the Plush Memory Sleeper?
The Plush Memory Sleeper is a luxurious orthopedic pet bed offering the ultimate in support. The Outlast fabric helps maintain a comfortable temperature for your pet, which makes it a perfect pet bed to use year-round. Although this bed is great for all pets, it is especially helpful for senior pets and arthritic pets that need additional support for aches and pains associated with aging and arthritis. Choose from 3 different color combinations to find a look that best complements your home.
Dogs and Cats
- Reduces aches and pains placed on joints and pressure points.
- Contains two inches of memory foam to provide your pet with full body support
- Outlast fabric technology prevents the temperature of the mattress from becoming too hot or cold, which helps reduce pet odor caused by pet sweat
- 3 different color combinations available to complement your home decor
- Available in 5 sizes
- Made in the USA
How it works:
Unlike most pet beds with regular cotton padding, the Plush Memory Sleeper has two inches of memory foam that contours to your pet's body shape offering full body support and helping to reduce the strain placed on your pet's pressure points. The Outlast technology works by maintaining your pet's body temperature from becoming too hot or too cold, which can also reduce pet odor.
The Plush Memory Sleeper is for pets only.
Plush Memory Sleeper Directions:
- Place the Plush Memory Sleeper in any area around your home where your pet can rest.
- To wash outer fabric or outlast pad, use cold water with a cool dry.
To clean the inner memory foam, rinse with water, squeeze out excess, then allow to air dry.
Important Criteria to Consider When Buying a Pet Bed
- How big is your pet?
- When resting, does your pet flop down or curl up?
- Does your pet need additional support for joint pain?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Plush Memory Sleeper Ingredients:
|Size & Dimensions||Recommended for|
|XS - 21" L x 18" W x 4" H||Toy breeds and cats (Ex: Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian)|
|S - 28" L x 24" W x 4" H||Small breeds and cats (Ex: Shih Tzu, Dachshund, Jack Russell Terrier)|
|M - 36" L x 27" W x 6" H||Medium breeds and cats (Ex: Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Bulldog)|
|L - 40" L x 30" W x 6" H||Large breeds (Ex: Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd)|
|XL - 53" L x 35" W x 6" H||Extra large breeds (Ex: Mastiff, Great Dane, Saint Bernard)|
|Fabric Color Options||Colors|
|Style Option #1||Top: Latte; Sides: Light Tan; Piping: Light Tan|
|Style Option #2||Top: Latte; Sides: Light Tan; Piping: Dark Grey|
|Style Option #3||Top: Cappuccino; Sides: Peat; Piping: Hot Fudge|