What is Heated Bolster Dog Bed?
The Heated Bolster Dog Bed is a perfect bed for dogs that love to curl when they sleep. Inside the bed is a heating pad which must be plugged into an electrical outlet to work. This dog bed can help keep your dog warm during the cold months, and the heater inside is also removable, making this a great bed to use all year long. This bed is so cozy cats will love it too!
Dogs & Cats
- Dogs love to curl inside the oval shape
- Bolster provides neck support
- Low wattage (6 watts) helps conserve energy and prevents bed from becoming hot
- Heater inside is removable for year-round use
- Cover and heater are both removable to simplify washing
- Cats love to sneak in and feel the warmth of this cozy oval bed too
- Tested for safety
- Available in 2 sizes
How it Works:
Once the Heated Bolster Dog Bed is plugged in, the heater inside is activated when your dog rests on top of the bed. The dual thermostat automatically warms to your dog's normal body temperature without becoming hot. This dog bed is useful during the warmer months because the heater inside is also removable. This bed is also great for cats.
Not recommended for dogs that like to chew aggressively. To protect against electrical hazards, do not immerse cord, plug, or appliance in water or other liquid. Always unplug from outlet when not in use. When using this product, make sure your dog has the option of sleeping on or off the bed.
- Carefully position heating pad between outer and inner lining and close the opening so your dog cannot remove the heating pad. When in use, check the pad to ensure proper positioning.
- Turn the bed so the cord is exiting the back of the bed, away from the normal path traveled by your dog.
- Always give your dog the choice to lie on OR off the heated bed.
- Testing your new Heated Bolster Dog Bed: After operating 1-2 hours, place a pillow on your dog's new bed. After 15-20 minutes place your hand under the pillow to feel for warmth. The Heated Bolster Dog Bed is designed to provide mild radiant warmth but does not become hot.
When cleaning the bedding, unplug and remove the heater so you do not subject it to being immersed in liquids or cleaners.
Important Criteria to Consider When Selecting a Bed for Your Pet
- How big is your pet?
- Will you be using the bed for one pet or more?
- Does your pet curl or flop down when resting? This will help determine the best suitable length for your pet.
Recommended Breed Size:
26" L x 20" W x 5" H
Small Dog Breeds & Cats (
Ex: Shih Tzu, Dachshund, Jack Russell Terrier)
Recommended Breed Size:
31" L x 24" W x 5.5" H
Large Dog Breeds (Ex: Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd)
Always unplug the Heated Bolster Dog Bed when not in use.