What is Full Body Dog Lifting Harness?
The Full Body Dog Lifting Harness is specially designed for dogs that are injured, incapacitated, or of advanced age. This full-body support harness will increase your dog's mobility while providing you with support and comfort while lifting your pet. Made to lift your dog from the hips and the belly, this dog support harness reduces stress on these areas compared to other similar devices. Because your pet can wear the Full Body Dog Lifting Harness even when you're not lifting him or her, this product is perfect for quick bathroom breaks or changing sleeping spots throughout the day. It is a great solution for both the permanently disabled dog and the pet recovering from a temporary injury.
- Increases the mobility of your dog
- Allows for full-body lifts for heavier pets that require more support
- Improves your dog's quality of life
- Makes caring for an old or injured pet easier on the caregiver
- Ensure a proper fit with the two available sizes
How it Works:
After you place the Full Body Dog Lifting Harness on your dog, you can then use the special comfort grip handles or the included adjustable shoulder strap to lift and help your pet go where he or she needs to go, whether that's outside, up the steps, or onto his favorite piece of furniture.
Always inspect the harness prior to use to make sure all straps, buckles, and support panels are in working order. When lifting your pet, make sure to lift from your legs to reduce stress on your back and shoulders.
- Place the Full Body Dog Lifting Harness on your pet.
- Remove abdomen protector panel for female dogs.
- Make sure all straps and buckles are lying flat against your pet's coat.
- Decide whether you want to use comfort-grip handles or the shoulder strap.
- Lift your dog, making sure to keep stress off your own back and shoulders.
- Leave the Full Body Dog Lifting Harness on your pet or store it for later use.
To ensure the most comfortable lift experience for both you and your dog, be sure to weigh your dog before purchase.
Full Body Dog Lifting Harness
Product Materials: Metal, Plastic, Cloth
Full Body Dog Lifting Harness is rated
Rated 4 out of
Brian J. 34135
Looks Like a Graet Tool...
I have recently had major shoulder surgery... My Certified Therapy dog, Jack is 21 lbs.... Is there a similar lifting harness so as I may have more access with him at some of the hospitals and or Hospice locations..?
Date published: 2015-10-18
Rated 5 out of
My dog just turned to 15 years. She got some problems to go downstair. But she not let us to lift her up by hand. It is dangerous she moves around when we lift her by hand. becasue she is 40 lbs.
so I really need this dog lifting. wonderful design with good quality. Thank you to save my dog.
Date published: 2015-09-30