What is Fecal Worm Test@Home Kit?
The Fecal Worm Test@Home Kit is a fast, easy way to test your pets for worms at home. Simply follow the instructions to collect a small sample of stool (about 1-2 teaspoons) and mail to the Perfect Pet Products licensed veterinary lab. You will get your results via email within 24 hours of the lab receiving your sample. Results include whether your pet has worms, which kind, and which dewormer to use. You can also use the Fecal Worm Test@Home Kit to retest after treatment to ensure your pet is not resistant to the dewormer used and to make sure the treatment has been completely effective. The Fecal Worm Test@Home Kit can be used to test pets including dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, rabbits, turtles, hamsters, and more.
Dogs, Cats, and More
- Test for worms at home to saves time and money.
- Simply collect 1-2 teaspoons of stool and mail to Perfect Pet Products licensed veterinary lab.
- Get test results via email within 24 hours of the lab receiving your sample.
- Detects if worms are present, which worms are present, and which dewormer to use.
- Determine if your pet is resistant to dewormers, and whether the dewormer worked.
How does Fecal Worm Test@Home Kit work?
The Fecal Worm Test@Home Kit is as accurate as most veterinary hospitals. The Perfect Pet Poducts veterinary lab uses a much more effective concentrating fluid than most animal hospitals and allows 1-4 hours of time to concentrate or centrifuge.
Fecal Worm Test@Home Kit Directions:
- Collect a small stool sample, about 1-2 teaspoons.
- Secure stool sample in mailing materials provided in the package.
- Mail to address provided.
It is best to send a fresh sample, but the sample can be as old as 7 days when it is processed to get reliable results.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Sterile contents. Keep packaging sealed until ready for use.
Fecal Worm Test@Home Kit Details: