What is Equine Worm Test@Home Kit?
The Equine Worm Test@Home Kit is a complete pre-paid at-home fecal worm test for horses. Simply follow the instructions to collect a small sample of stool (about 1-2 tablespoons) and mail to the Perfect Pet Products licensed veterinary lab. You will get your results via email within 24 hours of the lab receiving your sample. Results include whether your horse has worms, which kind, and which dewormer to use. You can also use the Equine Worm Test@Home Kit to prevent dewormer resistance and over-treatment by testing your horse 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after deworming.
- Test for worms at home to save time and money.
- Simply collect 1-2 tablespoons of stool and mail to Perfect Pet Products licensed veterinary lab.
- Get test results via email within 24 hours of the lab receiving your sample.
- Detects if worms are present, which worms are present, and which dewormer to use.
- Detect and prevent dewormer resistance and over-treatment.
How does Equine Worm Test@Home Kit work?
Equine Worm Test@Home Kit uses the same accurate test as your veterinarian. Their veterinary lab uses a much more effective concentrating fluid than most animal hospitals and allows 1-4 hours of time to concentrate or centrifuge.
Equine Worm Test@Home Kit Directions:
- Collect a small stool sample, about 1-2 tablespoons.
- Secure stool sample in mailing materials provided in the package.
- Mail to address provided.
Test your horse two weeks before and two weeks after you use a dewormer to check if they do have worms to avoid over-treatment and resistance.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Sterile contents. Keep packaging sealed until ready for use.
Equine Worm Test@Home Kit Details: