What is the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Filters 3pk?
The Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Filters 3pk is a pack of three activated carbon filters made for the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain (sold separately). They remove bad tastes and odors from your pet's water, while catching large particles of food and debris and preventing it from circulating back through the water fountain. Though these filters do not "purify" the water, they do help keep the water tasting fresh, which encourages your pet to drink more and stay well hydrated. Each premium filter is divided into 6 segments containing activated carbon to reduce settling and enhance overall filtration of your pet's water. The granulated carbon has hundreds to thousands of microscopic holes, which trap impurities and prevent them from re-entering the circulating water. The filters should be changed every 2-4 weeks, depending on how many pets are using the same fountain. Replacing filters on this schedule will help encourage your pet to drink water more often and can help extend the life of your fountain.
NOTE: The Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Filters 3pk is for use with the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain only, sold separately.
Dogs and Cats
- Segmented for better filtration
- Keeps water tasting fresh
- Removes larger particles of food and debris
- Convenient long-lasting 3 pack
- Encourages pets to drink more water
- May extend the life of your fountain
How it works:
Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Filters 3pk contains three individual activated carbon-filled filters for the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain. The activated carbon catches particles and debris in the water to help keep water looking and tasting fresh. Each filter is segmented into 6 compartments to prevent settling of the carbon for better water filtration. One filter lasts approximately 2-4 weeks, depending on how many pets use the fountain.
For pet use only.
- Filters should be changed every 2-4 weeks.
- Filters may be rinsed with water only (do not use soap) when the fountain is cleaned. A small amount of charcoal dust may shed. This is normal and not harmful to your pet.
- Refer to the manual for detailed installation and cleaning instructions.
Replace filters more frequently when using the fountain for dogs or multiple pets.
Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Filters 3pk Details:
|3 Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Filters.||Each filter is filled with activated charcoal.|