SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $65.70 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Cool Bed III
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Cool Bed III?
Do you have a "hot dog"? The Cool Bed III is a cooling dog bed that was designed for pets to lay on after playtime, long walks, or even those with long, thick fur. The Cool Bed III for dogs and cats comes in 3 sizes (sm, med, lrg) to fit most dogs. This easy-to-use bed is portable, and can be easily stored when not in use.
Dogs & Cats
- Keeps your pet cool
- Just fill with water
- Cool core diverts water for advanced cooling power
- Does not require electricity
- Available in 3 sizes
- Provides a portable, cool resting area
- Convenient size fits almost anywhere
- For indoor & outdoor use
- Tough vinyl/nylon exterior
How it Works:
The Cool Bed III does not need electricity to work. All you have to do is add water into the easy-fill cap, adjust the easy air valve and your dog or cat has a nice, cool, dry spot to lay. Inside the Cool Bed is a "cool core" that diverts water throughout the entire bed, providing your pet with advanced cooling power. The Cool Bed for dogs and cats is made out of durable nylon and vinyl and is especially beneficial for pets that have just got back from a long, hot walk/playtime, or those with thick fur.
Not recommended for destructive pets or cats with claws.
Details for the Cool Bed III Directions:
- Remove the Cool Bed III for dogs and cats from the box. Locate the filler cap on the bed and open it by grasping the base of the cap with one hand and the tab of the cap with the other. Pull the cap open. Flatten the Cool Bed III and let it sit for a few minutes to allow the cool core interior to retain its shape after shipping.
- Place the Cool Bed III wherever you intend for your pet to lay with the cap side of the bed up for filling. Place a towel under the filler cap end of the bed to absorb any accidentally spilled water (it's best to use a container with a pour spout). Begin carefully filling the Cool Bed III with cool water.
- After the Cool Bed III is filled, close the filler cap and begin to knead the bed to help work the water into the cool core. Then pull open the air adjustment valve and gently work as much air out as you can, using sweeping motions across the Cool Bed III with your hands. Sweep the air towards the valve allowing the air to expel from the bed. Seal the valve when most of the air has been removed. You will feel how comfortable the bed will be at this point. The bed should feel very soft and spongy and you should feel water squishing around inside the bed. Now decide if a little more water is desirable or if it's just right for your pet. Add water if necessary, repeating the air removal process.
- Your bed is now ready to be turned over and used by your pet. To turn the bed over, grasp the edges of the bed with both hands and roll the bed over. Be careful as the bed may be heavy. You may then grasp the edges of the bed to slide it on the floor for exact positioning.
- How to Empty your Cool Bed III:Open the filler cap. Roll bed from opposite end, expelling water out of the cap (much like rolling a sleeping bag). Store with filler cap open.
A little air inside the bed will not affect the cooling capabilities of the Cool Bed III. If you choose, you may expel air as needed though not necessary.
|Size of bed||Weight|
Store in a cool, dry place.
Details for the Cool Bed III Details:
|Size of bed||Weight|
|Small - 17" W x 24" L x 0.5" H||1.7 lbs|
|Medium -22" W x 32" L x 0.5" H||2.5 lbs|
|Large - 32" W x 44" L x 0.5" H||4.5 lbs|