What is the Cat Washroom?
The Cat Washroom helps hide your cat's litter box and keeps messes out of sight. The attractive wood cabinet design blends in with most home decor and can be used as a side table for shelf space. Available in 3 colors (espresso, walnut and white). Note: Product does not include litter box pan.
- Provides a discreet area for your cat's litter box
- Flat tabletop surface can be used as shelf spacing for personal items
- Attractive wood cabinet design available in 3 colors (espresso, walnut, and white)
- Minimal assembly required
How it works:
The Cat Washroom provides an area for your cat's litter box keeping it out of sight. The tabletop surface provides shelf spacing and can be used to store personal items.
Please read all instructions before assembling.
Download the Cat Washroom Instructions
- Attach the Towel Hanger (H) to the Right Panel (B) or Left Panel (A) using washer (#8) and nut (#7) on each end.
- Insert two Locking Bolts (#1) and one Wooden Dowel (#4) into the Right Panel (B). Then attach the Right Panel to the Floor Panel (D) by inserting and tightening the Small Cams (#2a). Apply the Screw Covers (#3) onto of the Small Cams.
- Slide the Back Panel (G) into the slots of the Right and Floor Panel.
- Insert two Locking Bolts (#1) and one Wooden Dowel (#4) into the Left Panel (A). Then attach the Left Panel (A) to the Floor Panel by inserting and tightening the Small Cams (#2a). Apply the Screw Covers (#3) onto the Small Cams.
- Attach the Door Knob (#6) to the Door Panel (E).
- Insert 4 Locking Bolts (#1) and 2 Wooden Dowels (#4) into the Shelf Panel (C). Together, at the same time, attach the Shelf Panel (C) and Door Panel (E) to the other panels.
- Insert 4 Small Cams (#2a) into the holes on the side of both Left and Right Panels. Then apply the Screw Covers (#3) after fastening.
- Insert 4 Locking Bolts (#1) into the Top Panel (F). Inset the Top Panel into the 4 posts of the Cat Washroom. Secure with 4 Large Cams (#2b). Apply 4 Screw Covers (#3) to the Large Cams.
- To seal off the holes not used for the Towel Hanger, insert Wood Plugs (#5) into the holes on this side panel.
Step 1: Towel Hanger Options
The option is available to attach the Towel Hanger to the Right or Left Panel. If you decide to change this position in the future, remove the wood plugs and exchange sides. The wood plugs may be easily removed by tapping the back of the plugs with a screwdriver.
Step 2: Assembly Floor Panel
Ensure that the front lip on the floor panel is facing down.
Step 3: Back Panel Does Not Slide Into Side Floor Panels
There may be dust or debris preventing the back panels from easily sliding into place. Clear the pathway carefully using a thin object or tool.
Step 4: Door Panel Catches on Floor Panel When Being Opened or Closed
Use a screw driver to loosen the screws on the top hinge slightly. Once top hinge is loose, lift the bottom of the door slightly. Tighten back the screws on the top hinge.
To clean panels, use clean water on a damp cloth.