What is Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Dry Cat Food?
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Chicken Recipe for Adult Cats is a high protein food that will provide your cat with a higher concentration of the delicious chicken that all cats love. Plus, it's formulated to help cats achieve and stay at their ideal weight. This food also contains extra protein in the form of chicken meal and turkey meal. Additionally, it contains sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates, and cranberries, blueberries, and carrots to support antioxidant-enrichment. In addition to supporting weight management, this Weight Control Chicken Recipe also helps with lean muscle maintenance and healthy immune function and skin and coat, and urinary tract health. It also helps promote healthy digestion.
- Provides high-quality protein from real chicken, chicken meal, and turkey meal
- Contains no by-product meals, artificial preservatives, or unhealthy fillers like corn, wheat, or soy
- Supports a healthy, ideal weight with a careful balance of protein and fat
- Ensures a healthy immune system by providing essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Promotes healthy digestion by using naturally healthy ingredients that are easy to digest.
- Promotes a healthy urinary tract, and healthy skin and coat, with cranberries, vitamin C, and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Is an ideal choice for a gluten-free diet or a convenient alternative to a raw food diet
How it works:
Wilderness cat food is formulated with a healthy balance of all-natural ingredients, vitamins, and minerals. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Dry Cat Food is designed to provide the appropriate nutrients while reducing overall calorie intake to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
It is important to maintain proper portion control. Overfeeding your cat can result in obesity and other health problems.
- Check the recommended daily feeding chart and measure the appropriate amount of food for your cat
- Place food into a clean bowl
- Serve dry or add water for additional flavor
- Ensure that plenty of clean, fresh water is available
To enhance the flavor of the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Dry Cat Food, add a small amount of warm water to the dry food and mix.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Dry Cat Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||36.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||8.0%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.9%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)||3.5%|
|L-Carnitine* (min)||150 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C* (min)||100 mg/kg|
|Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Dried Egg, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Oil, Oat Bran, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Nutrition Statement:BLUE Wilderness Weight Control Chicken Recipe Adult Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.|
|Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):3,441 Kcals/kg, 365 Kcals/cup|