SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food?
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food is a dry dog food tailored to meet the nutritional requirements of your furry friend during senior years. It is made with only the finest natural ingredients, including deboned chicken, chicken meal, and turkey meal to meet your dog's protein requirements; sweet potatoes for essential complex carbohydrates; and blueberries, cranberries, and carrots to support antioxidant enrichment. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food is also packed with LifeSource Bits, an enhanced supplementation offered exclusively by Blue dog food.
- Specially formulated for senior dogs
- Helps maintain your dog's healthy skin and coat
- Promotes a healthy immune system, muscle maintenance, and joint health
- Provides senior dogs with much-needed energy to stay active
- Provides enhanced supplementation of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Contains a savory chicken flavor your pet will love
How it Works:
Give this dry dog food to your aging dog to ensure he or she is provided with superior nutrition, as well as a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for a senior dog's needs.
Consult your veterinarian if your pet has allergies or special dietary needs before using this product.
- Open the bag and scoop Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food into your pet's bowl using a clean, dry cup.
- Meal frequency is recommended at one meal per day for small breeds and two meals per day for medium to large breeds, based on your pet's weight.
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food may be served dry or mixed with warm water.
- Let your dog eat and watch him or her enjoy the true goodness of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food.
- Don't forget to give your dog a clean bowl of fresh water.
- Reseal the bag and store in a dry place your dog can't reach.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food can be mixed with warm water to fully release the flavor and aroma. If you're using Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food for the first time, start introducing it by mixing 25 percent of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food with your dog's old food, and increase the percentage of Blue dog food gradually over the next fourteen days.
Keep the dog food sealed in its original bag or transfer it to a tightly sealed storage container and store at room temperature away from your dog's reach.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||6.0%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.25%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)||2.5%|
|L-Carnitine* (min)||100 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (min)||400 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (min)||300 mg/kg|
|Ingredients: Deboned chicken, Chicken meal, Peas, Tapioca starch, Turkey meal, Tomato pomace, Potatoes, Flaxseed, Natural chicken flavor, Chicken fat, Alfalfa meal, Potato starch, Whole carrots, Whole sweet potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley grass, Dried parsley, Dried kelp, Taurine, Yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulfate, Turmeric, Oil of rosemary, Potato starch, Calcium carbonate, Beta carotene, Vitamin A supplement, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, d-Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic acid, Vitamin B12 supplement, Calcium ascorbate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Iron amino acid chelate, Choline chloride, Sodium selenite, Calcium iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium chloride, Dried yeast, Dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Nutrition Statement:BLUE Wilderness Senior Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.|
|Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):3,395 Kcals/kg, 400 Kcals/cup|