What is 3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape?
3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape is a high-performance bandaging tape for a broad spectrum of applications: support, compression and securing bandages. It also supports sprains, splints and convalescent injuries. It sticks to itself, but not to hair and allows skin to breathe through cool, lightweight and porous material. The bandaging tape conforms around contours that are difficult to bandage. It is available in multiple colors.
Dogs, Cats, and Horses
- Used by professionals for over 40 years
- Broad spectrum of applications: support, compression and securing bandages
- Supports sprains, splints and convalescent injuries
- Sticks to itself, not to hair
- Allows skin to breathe through cool, lightweight, porous material
- Conforms around contours that are difficult to bandage
How does 3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape work?
3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape is made up of layers that "bond" together to provide support so bandages stay put, allowing better fit and lower risk of bandage slipping.
3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape Directions:
- Wrap the affected area in 3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape by sticking the tape to itself to secure the dressing in place.
- Clean the wound and change dressing and bandaging as needed or as directed by your veterinarian.
Use an e-collar or bitter spray to keep your pet from chewing the bandages.
Store at room temperature out of the reach children and pets.
3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape Details:
|Natural rubber latex||4 inches wide, 5 yards long stretched; 4 inches wide, 2.2 yards long loose|