15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $107.12 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Pioneer Pet Vortex Elevated Drinking Fountain
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Pioneer Pet Vortex Elevated Drinking Fountain?
The Elevated Vortex drinking fountain for medium and large dogs is our newest member to the Pioneer Pet drinking fountain line. This fountain creates a “vortex” that pulls down any hair or debris from the bowl. It also adds oxygen into the water. You will be amazed how clean your pets drinking water is!
Dogs and Cats
- For medium and large dogs
- BPA free
- 128 oz
- Auto pump shutoff when water level is too low
- Charcoal filtered
How does Pioneer Pet Vortex Elevated Drinking Fountain work?
Automatic water fountains encourage pets to drink more, improving their health through increased hydration.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry location
Pioneer Pet Vortex Elevated Drinking Fountain Directions:
- Remove the fountain and its components from the packaging and rinse them thoroughly with warm water to remove any debris or particles.
- Insert the filter into the filter housing and twist the top cover to lock it in place.
- Fill the fountain with clean water.
- Be sure not to fill above the maximum fill line indicated on the fountain.
- Carefully attach the power cord to the fountain and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Adjust the flow of water to your liking using the device's settings.
- Test the water flow to ensure that the fountain is functioning correctly.
- Over time and use, the fountain will lose water.
- Be sure to regularly check and refill the fountain to prevent damage to the motor.
- Change the filter every 2-4 weeks or as needed based on your pet's usage.
Clean the fountain thoroughly every 1-2 weeks with warm water and mild soap to prevent bacteria growth and maintain optimal performance.
Pioneer Pet Vortex Elevated Drinking Fountain Details: