What is Canidae All Life Stage Formula Dry Dog Food?
Canidae All Life Stages is a premium and all natural dog food ideal for dogs of all life stages (puppies, and adult, senior, and working dogs). This pet food is a special formulation of high quality meat meals sourced from the U.S. in a USDA-inspected human-grade facility, plus the addition of real fruits and vegetables are provided by human-grade producers. Whole grain brown rice provides a healthy source of carbohydrates, B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, and iron. This dog food does not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, or "junk" ingredients, so you can feel good each time you feed your dog Canidae All Life Stages. For dogs with intolerances or allergies to grains, try Canidae Grain Free All Life Stage Formula.
- Ideal for dogs of all life stages (puppies, and adult, senior, and working dogs)
- All natural holistic dog food
- Dogs love the delicious taste of high quality meat meals (chicken, turkey, lamb, and ocean fish)
- No corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions, or fillers
- Natural sources of Omega 3, Omega 6 fatty acids, and DHA help promote healthy skin and coat
- No toxic chemicals, artificial flavors, or colors
- Naturally preserved
- Available in 4 different sizes (5, 15, 30, or 44 lbs. bags)
- High quality meat meals are sourced from a USDA-inspected human-grade facility
- Manufacturing facility is also USDA Organic Certified
- Made in the USA
How does Canidae All Life Stage Formula Dry Dog Food work?
Canidae All Life Stage Formula is made with high quality ingredients including real fruits, vegetables, whole brown rice, and meat meals from four different animal sources (chicken, turkey, lamb, and ocean fish). Each batch of Canidae is tested for quality during the in-production run and is manually checked for freshness and quality. Whether your dog is a puppy, adult, senior, or working breed, Canidae is a delicious and wholesome food your dog will love.
Canidae All Life Stage Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Days 1 & 2: Feed 75% previous dog food and 25% Canidae.
- Days 3 & 4: Feed 50% previous dog food and 50% Canidae.
- Days 5 & 6: Feed 25% previous dog food and 75% Canidae.
- Day 7: Feed 100% Canidae.
- In most cases slowly transitioning is not possible. In that case, feed smaller portions more regularly by breaking up the daily intake to 3 to 4 feedings per day. Adding warm water to the food will also decrease the chance of your dog eating too quickly and not chewing thoroughly. Gulping a highly palatable product could cause vomiting.
- If at any time during the transition, your dog experiences gastro-intestinal upset, keep the ratio of new to old food the same for several days. This will allow your dog to adjust to the new ratio before you incorporate more of the new food. In the event you are not transitioning with your old food, withhold food for 1 day and then start re-introducing 3 to 4 feedings per day mixed with warm water. All other treats and supplements should be withheld until fully transitioned.
- You may notice a change in the appearance of your dog's stool even after the transition period. This can often be a result of a change in the amount of fiber and protein in the new diet and is normal.
Canidae contains more meat and fewer carbohydrates than most other dog food brands. While a higher meat-to-carbohydrate ratio provides a healthier and more natural canine diet, those dogs who are used to eating a different diet will transition easier if the old food and new food are mixed together for a short time.
Canidae Dog Food: All Life Stage Formula Dry Food Feeding Guidelines
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Canidae All Life Stage Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||24.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min)||3.70%|
|Iron (min)||160.0 mg/kg|
|Zinc (min)||160.0 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||200 IU/kg|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)*||0.50%|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||50.0 mg/kg|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus* (min)||100 million CFU/lb|
|Cellulase* (a)(min)||100 CMCU/kg|
|Calorie Content:||Contains 468 kcal per cup|
|Other Ingredients: Chicken meal, turkey meal, lamb meal, brown rice, white rice, rice bran, peas, potatoes, oatmeal, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), millet, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed meal, ocean fish meal, choline chloride, sun-cured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, papaya, pineapple.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles(a) One Carboxymethyl Cellulose Unit (CMCU) liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.|